Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread

Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread
    Today the man in brown dropped this puppy off at my garage door...
    Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread-13220862_10156938995175383_4591831911536996473_n-jpg

This post will officially start my step by step efforts to install my new Fabspeed Exhaust on my Lamborghini.
    The next install post won't be till end of week because I am travelling the rest of this week, so stay tuned for more.
    I have never taken the back end off my Huracan, so that will be an adventure on its own.
    I have removed and installed an exhaust on my Porsche Boxster Spyder a few years ago (with a Fabspeed Race), so not foreign to exhaust installs.
    In the mean time, if anyone has ANY HELPFUL remarks on doing the install it is much appreciated if you post them here.

Congrats, it seems you have a fun little DIY project for this weekend.
    We have a member from Texas that installed his Fabspeed exhaust himself Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Congrats, it seems you have a fun little DIY project for this weekend.
    We have a member from Texas that installed his Fabspeed exhaust himself Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread

Looking forward to it!
    It would be awesome if that Texas member posts some hints about removing the bumper etc...

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Looking forward to it!
    It would be awesome if that Texas member posts some hints about removing the bumper etc...
    @0-60 freak i guess your input will be highly appreciated here Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread

@0-60 freak i guess your input will be highly appreciated here Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread

I am actually flying down to Dallas tomorrow morning for the week. :-)

Woo! Looking forward to seeing this thread develop my friend! Let me know if you have any questions about installation at all, I will get you in touch with our techs to ensure any questions you may have are answered!

Started the install on Saturday, almost done, just have to put back the wheel wells, under tray and the rear wheels and she is good to go! The sound is outrageous! First thing I noticed is the significantly faster throttle response time. The ground shakes and rumbles when the car is in Corsa.

Some pictures from the install!

Amazing! Since you use tapatalk you can also upload vids straight from your phone! Lets hear it Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread

Amazing! Since you use tapatalk you can also upload vids straight from your phone! Lets hear it Abed's Fabspeed Supersport Exhaust install thread

That's coming as well as a How To :-)