selfbuilt exhaust or exhaust from a company ?

Hallo,
    sorry for my english, i am from germany and i try my best to explain what i want to say

I have the OEM sport exhaust and the sound is good but i want it louder and more crackles. I look to different companies like akrapovic, armytrix or Fi exhaust... the sounds great but the have also a great price... yes i know, its a lamborghini but around 10000 dollar for an exhaust system..

Now, a friend, he drives a porsche says to me we built a custom exhaust for the lambo. We have an exhaust builder and he makes the system for the car and he wants only around 3500 dollar for this system. But he never built an exhaust for a lambo only for audi, suzuki and other smaller cars.

What do you think about my exhaust... custom-built or company like armytrix or akrapovic... i am a little bit carful because i don't want a damage at the engine with a wrong exhaust...

thank you very much

Lexy

Hey Lexy, welcome on the forum!

You will find many information on the site.

Checkout Kline Innovation >> Kline Innovation ยป HURACAN
    We are also in EU, shipping is very quick.

Forum members have special price deals, I can PM with an offer for stainless steel and INCONEL 625 (formula 1 grade).

Quote Originally Posted by Lexy Roxx View Post
    Hallo,
    sorry for my english, i am from germany and i try my best to explain what i want to say

I have the OEM sport exhaust and the sound is good but i want it louder and more crackles. I look to different companies like akrapovic, armytrix or Fi exhaust... the sounds great but the have also a great price... yes i know, its a lamborghini but around 10000 dollar for an exhaust system..

Now, a friend, he drives a porsche says to me we built a custom exhaust for the lambo. We have an exhaust builder and he makes the system for the car and he wants only around 3500 dollar for this system. But he never built an exhaust for a lambo only for audi, suzuki and other smaller cars.

What do you think about my exhaust... custom-built or company like armytrix or akrapovic... i am a little bit carful because i don't want a damage at the engine with a wrong exhaust...

thank you very much

Lexy
    Buy an system, you will have much less headache than building one from scrap.
    As for the price you mentioned above, i have over four alternatives in mind that are half of what you have been offered so far (10k).

Lexy, your going to want a Fabspeed Motorsport exhaust! The Price and Sound cant be beat!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    Lexy, your going to want a Fabspeed Motorsport exhaust! The Price and Sound cant be beat!

This is true...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Lexy,

There is no question in my mind, you should consider an exhaust made by a company that is not only familiar with the V10 engine platform in the Huracan (as well as the Audi R8) but is also experienced in Motorsports, as the two are very much related to one another.

Here is a quick video of our system as we tested it on track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHaVICx2z1k

If you send me an email, I can send you more files and install pics of our system as well as our Lamborghini Super Trofeo Huracan race team.

selfbuilt exhaust or exhaust from a company ?-gmg-lambo-exhaust-jpgselfbuilt exhaust or exhaust from a company ?-gmg-lambo-race-team-jpg

I speak with the exhaust builder and he makes the exhaust for a lamborghini race team in germany... so i think he knows what he does...

selfbuilt exhaust or exhaust from a company ?-20160216103711-jpg