Best HP gain exhaust

Best HP gain exhaust
    Hello Everyone;

I am thinking of that i want to modify exhaust of my H. I am the ex owner of G lp570 superleggera. First i measured 100-200km\h of my G in stock. The result is 7 second w/ pump gas of my country. Then i installed capristo. Result of capristo is 6.8-6.9 second. Finally i decided to order custom X pipe. The result of custom X pipe is 6.6 sec for 100-200 km\h. Right now i am undeciden what should i do?

Thanx for every comment and recommendations.

And some of pic of my H.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello bahuracan,
    Beautiful Huracan! Have you looked at the Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-pipe? The Fabspeed design with incorporated valved straight section is the best of both worlds. You get all the benefits of an x-pipe design at low and mid range rpm, then open the valves for top end maximum performance. We would be happy to set you up with a great deal on a system as we would love to see the direct comparison.

I concur, I went with Fabspeed and I'm very happy about the sound and noticeable power gain.

Xpipe will yield the most power as proven on the R8, Gallardo and Huracan. I think you are seeing a solid 32whp gain. I've had a lot of experience with Fabspeed and their Xpipe design is very well done and probably your lightest option as well. We are working on a calibration strategy to break the 1/2 mile NA Huracan Record which is held by another customer with a similar custom Xpipe exhaust design at 161mph with no software. If you are a track go-er DM me as we are focused on track data and performance than HP gains.

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    Xpipe will yield the most power as proven on the R8, Gallardo and Huracan. I think you are seeing a solid 32whp gain. I've had a lot of experience with Fabspeed and their Xpipe design is very well done and probably your lightest option as well. We are working on a calibration strategy to break the 1/2 mile NA Huracan Record which is held by another customer with a similar custom Xpipe exhaust design at 161mph with no software. If you are a track go-er DM me as we are focused on track data and performance than HP gains.
    I have Frequency Intelligence system and no ECU or air filter etc and multiple slips to prove 169+ MPH on 1/2 mile. What are you guys getting after the system?

Rolling start or standing start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you contact me? I might be interested in getting this system on my new H i am picking up this weekend. Contact me with pricing when you can. Also does it need to be installed by a pro shop you all certify or is a pro shop that installs exhausts all the time fine? I am in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Can you contact me? I might be interested in getting this system on my new H i am picking up this weekend. Contact me with pricing when you can. Also does it need to be installed by a pro shop you all certify or is a pro shop that installs exhausts all the time fine? I am in Ohio.
    The exhaust can be installed by anyone you are comfortable with!