Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    What is the loudest exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    I have the FI exhaust and it's absolutely a head turner. Just last weekend, I had a guy in a heavily optioned R8 pull up next to me at a light say "what the heck are you running! It sounds amazing!"

And I like that I can open/close the valves and get very different sound when in Strada, Sport, and Corsa with valves open/closed. It's like at least 4 entirely different sounding cars.

As for performance increase, I put approximately zero valve on exhaust system changes. A few hp, maybe. But my butt can't tell the difference between 602 and 615.

This was all about being obnoxious.

MBG

Mind you, Sport and Corsa modes will get you same loudness. Otherwise, Strada - valves closed, Sport/Corsa - valves open. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Mind you, Sport and Corsa modes will get you same loudness. Otherwise, Strada - valves closed, Sport/Corsa - valves open. That's all.
    Thats not exactly correct. Even in Corsa and Sport, valves remained closed below ~3000-3500 RPM and only open after.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Thats not exactly correct. Even in Corsa and Sport, valves remained closed below ~3000-3500 RPM and only open after.
    I beg to differ.
    After the car goes for a minute, or so, through the initial start up mode, while parked.
    Strada mode - subdued.
    Sport mode - growling, much deeper though.
    Corsa mode - growling (the same loudness as Sport mode).
    Not fighting you, but can you check the loudness and get back with your findings?

I had a custom fabricated exhaust done by M2K Motorsports on my recently departed coupe. I've watched the videos posted on this thread and even went to Famous Autosports instagram to hear the Huracan with the straight pipe design running only resonators that they referenced in their post. Ironically enough, the orange Huracan that Famous just did the VF supercharger on, lowered, and did the other work to actually lives about three houses down from me. Anyway, the straight pipe Famous Car is the only exhaust I've heard that might be in the same ballpark, volume wise, as the M2K system was. Before my neighbor sent his car to Famous to get worked on, they did impeccable work by the way, he had the Lamborghini "race exhaust" on his stock car and the M2K system was significantly louder than that exhaust at all RPM ranges. Only drawback, no Strada, Sport, or Corsa valves with the M2K, removed them all together. I will caution this, an overly loud exhaust can be taxing. Difficult to talk on bluetooth. Neighbors get pissed when you get home late at night because it wakes them. Sometimes overly ostentatious. Hence why I didn't reinstall the exhaust on my wife's new Spyder. Going to try to find something a little more subtle.
    Current:
    2016 Huracan Spyder (Nero Nemesis)
    2016 Ferrari 488 GTB
    2017 Ferrari 488 Spyder (incoming)
    2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S (Cobb stage 2, GMG exhaust)
    2014 Ferrari FF
    2004 Porsche Carrera GT

Former:
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (UGR 2R Package, 1750 whp)
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan coupe
    2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
    2007 Ferrari F430
    2006 Ford GT

My 580-2 With Capristo exhaust VS 610-4 with iPE exhaust.

Glad i went for Capristo!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwyrquueqw..._6561.MOV?dl=0
    2016 Huracan LP580-2
    2012 Ferrari 458 Italia - SOLD -
    2013 Audi RS5 - SOLD -
    2012 Audi S5 - SOLD -

Quote Originally Posted by ragul View Post
    My 580-2 With Capristo exhaust VS 610-4 with iPE exhaust.

Glad i went for Capristo!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwyrquueqw..._6561.MOV?dl=0
    It sounds amazing! Do you have some acceleration vids you could share please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good suggestions on here! Just wanted to say I've had my service done With Servicing Stop and they are really good! They picked my car up from mine on time, took my car to a local garage, called me up to confirm anything that needed doing and dropped my car back off to mine, all within the time they said! Quick and easy, would recommend to anyone who has a busy life or just in general!

^^ Didn't I see you somewhere else with the same stupid endorsement?

Just posted video of my huracan with Fabspeed exhaust meeting the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel on Youtube...check it out

Care to post a link?