Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anybody have the factory sport exhaust option?

Does anybody have the factory sport exhaust option?
    Hey all, I'm considering changing my exhaust, and recently heard that Lamborghini has a factory option. Does anybody have this yet? I'm very interested in:

Sound-
    Fullness-
    If Strada mode is still "quite"

Thanks much!

Hey Abdullah,

I've heard the factory option and it is pretty substantial in volume and sound quality. It is a great option considering the dealer restrictions you have. I would still opt for what I suggested last night.

He is member yellowbull, this is the sport exhaust:

2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Race race race, don't be doing things by halves

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    Race race race, don't be doing things by halves
    The sport exhaust gets you the best of both worlds, some people simply do not like the raw sound of the race exhaust. However i kind of tend to agree that on a car that was already delivered the race exhaust or an aftermarket could be a better option than the sport exhaust.

I got the sport exhaust ( the car in the video above). It has more bass than the stock one and it is not stupidly loud like the race exhaust. When the window is down, the crackles are awesome and always give you a smile on your face! Strada mode is still quite because the valves are closed .

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbull View Post
    I got the sport exhaust ( the car in the video above). It has more bass than the stock one and it is not stupidly loud like the race exhaust. When the window is down, the crackles are awesome and always give you a smile on your face! Strada mode is still quite because the valves are closed .
    race is quiet in strada too

Quote Originally Posted by yellowbull View Post
    Perfect, this may be the one for me. I've heard others that sound really good, however I dont want a key fob, and hate that the valve components are disabled.

Would you say that the car is 20, 40, 50, or 70% louder? I'm simply looking for fullness, and more presence and thrill, not "hey, over here, look over here" =)

All,

Thanks very much for the comments, and suggestions. The race is too loud for my taste, however the Sport looks like a good balance between volume and tone. I'll post vids when I get it later this month. I'll also be at Monterey Car Week, so I'm sure I'll be meeting some of you.

Great choice! You will love it I'm sure