Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Which exhaust would you chose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Reading wont get you too far outside the basic options i.e. valved, remote control, Ti or SS. You REALLY have to hear them in person, and under load with down shifts to really tell, videos never are the right way to tell either. This is hard though and will probably be some time before anyone gets a chance to really hear them all in person, Im still on the fence myself after 2 months of research but about to pull the trigger

That said I don't think you can go wrong with the Fabspeed option, especially with them being local.
    Agreed, it's bit of a crapshoot, but my options are very limited to hear few different exhausts in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Went with Fabspeed. They have good reputation, they are local and all American made.
    Will report before and after, maybe video? (I know it's not the same as in person)
    Like to hear your impression on droan. I didn't even consider it after my V10 system. Xpipe wirh resonators is just too loud valves or not.

Titanium will have a much different sound. Inconel sounds great but $$ most people would just laugh at the price.

At Red Mark glad to see support for US products! We are currently the only ones making all Carbon in the U.S. And we are happy to keep in that way!

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    Like to hear your impression on droan. I didn't even consider it after my V10 system. Xpipe wirh resonators is just too loud valves or not.

Titanium will have a much different sound. Inconel sounds great but $$ most people would just laugh at the price.

At Red Mark glad to see support for US products! We are currently the only ones making all Carbon in the U.S. And we are happy to keep in that way!
    Don't get upset that I went with Fabspeed.
    I could only judge the sound from the vid on their site. With valves closed (strada) the sound is pretty tame and controlled, not much different from stock. Sport/Corsa mode is loud and that's what I want.
    Will it be too much? I'll let you know and everybody know.

I'm not upset at all. Just gave my feedback of the same design I tried on my R8. Loved the sound just got to be too much and I was answering Hurricanes question and saying it's great you chose a U.S. Product. Looking forward to an in depth review.