1016 Industries Built Huracan with IPE Exhaust

1016 Industries Built Huracan with IPE Exhaust
    Guys here is a video we shot a few weeks ago that showcases the products and partners we have for our builds. Among our Renato body kit features and IPE Innotech Exhaust and Ryft Design Custom wheel package. Thank to GT Auto Concepts for their help with the build.

For inquiries on any of these products please contact us for promotional pricing. I can say that this exhaust makes this car a whole new animal. We will be released a special calibration for this exhaust shortly on top of the already impressive gains it makes. Totally transforms the car.

Thanks for the video. It seems like the "crackling" is gone with the IPE, is it, or just missing some good down shifts in the video? Interesting how the IPE and Armytrix remote controls and packaging are VERY similar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Thanks for the video. It seems like the "crackling" is gone with the IPE, is it, or just missing some good down shifts in the video? Interesting how the IPE and Armytrix remote controls and packaging are VERY similar
    I thought the crackles had more to do with the ECU than with the exhaust.

Btw. Call me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    There is still some with this exhaust but not as bad. That's also a function of tuning as well. Been working hard to perfect the ECU calibration not to do it. Plays a big part. To be honest you really only hear the crackle if you rev it at standstill. You cannot compare IPE with Armytrix haha. Maybe the remotes are similar (I suggested the upgrade them) but that's where it ends. I have heard or tried nearly every exhaust on this car and I can honestly say this is the best I've heard if you want sound when you want it and quiet when you don't.

While I still think the Xpipe design delivers great sound on the V10 engines the drone is annoying. Valves closed this is very tame and valves open you really get a crisp clean sound. It's proven to deliver power, maintains ability to operate with the factory flip switch and is very easy to fit.

Contact me if you are interested.

Didn't see Hurricane. Yes calibration helps too

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    There is still some with this exhaust but not as bad. That's also a function of tuning as well. Been working hard to perfect the ECU calibration not to do it. Plays a big part. To be honest you really only hear the crackle if you rev it at standstill. You cannot compare IPE with Armytrix haha. Maybe the remotes are similar (I suggested the upgrade them) but that's where it ends. I have heard or tried nearly every exhaust on this car and I can honestly say this is the best I've heard if you want sound when you want it and quiet when you don't.

While I still think the Xpipe design delivers great sound on the V10 engines the drone is annoying. Valves closed this is very tame and valves open you really get a crisp clean sound. It's proven to deliver power, maintains ability to operate with the factory flip switch and is very easy to fit.

Contact me if you are interested.
    I don't really think the crackling and back fire is a bad thing, so is it your tune or the exhaust that seems to be muting it?

Out of curiosity, why can't you compare the 2, have you tried Fabspeed or Armytrix?

The tune is what gets rid of it. The car naturally just does it. If you listen to the factory sport or race it does it big time.

I have been in this busness a long time and I've sold hundreds of exhaust systems. I admit that I like the sound of the Fabspeed (we made our own X pipe with 4 bullet resonators on our V10 R8 and V8 R8) the problem is that you get massive droan because of it. I didn't mind it because I like loud but it is nice sometimes to just not hear the exhaust. This is not possible with a system without mufflers. We even took the carpeting out and put sound deadening material and it still droaned. And as for Armytrix, their products are soley about loud and more loud. They are titanium but the wall thickness is thin, the titanium quality is poor, and while I have sold it I would not put it on any of my cars. Exhaust is all about personal preference but their are distinct features to every single one. Material, thickness, design etc all play a key roll. I just think IPE has come up with the right solution for a lot of cars. I think Akrapovic is dead on fitment every time and I sold a lot of those as well but the sound just isnt the same as stainless. I've raced Porsche and Ferrari's a long time and you get accustomed to hearing the engine in a certain way and when it's not pure and crisp it loses some of adventure of the car.