safe products for cleaning the huracan

safe products for cleaning the huracan
    I heard Griot products and poor boy products are great for cleaning the exterior. Any other products that work well for you guys?! Thanks for the help!

Uhhh, hundreds of products are on the market. Nothing is bad. I use ULTIMA paint wash and Paint Guard afterwards to protect it. Works absolutely great on all my cars!
    For show car finish I use Swissvax products to correct the paint and for a ultra high gloss fnish. For the painted rims I use Swissvax Autobahn wax although the CCB produce zero brake dust so it's just protection for other dirt and dust.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Typically the go to big name choices for collector/show cars are Blackfire, Zaino, or Griot's. There's some smaller brands that produce quality products too.

I've used them all and have a few favorites depending on what I'm trying to accomplish. Usually the go to workhorse for me is the high gloss finishing product and each of these brands has their own take on it.

Most of the street rodders swear by Zaino. It's a little older product, but it does produce a phenomenal shine. However it's amplified by layering it... Which takes a lot of time and work. I've used it for years and love their products. But more recently switched over to Blackfire products. On deep dark colors it really made them pop. The black on the Aventador really took on a 3D depth and the metallic flake was more noticeable. It was easier to use and quicker to achieve the type of finish I was looking for. Just Google, Zaino vs Blackfire, and you will get dozens of reviews and testimonials. Both seem to have cult followings lol.

The key thing is that a lot of these products work great with other products from their brand... but not different brands. This is because some are synthetic and others are wax based.

Also, You have to watch what you layer on top of what. For example: a wax based polish on a matte paint or matte vinyl surface is going to turn chalky and give you a heart attack when you see it after it dries.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalista View Post
    Typically the go to big name choices for collector/show cars are Blackfire, Zaino, or Griot's. There's some smaller brands that produce quality products too.

I've used them all and have a few favorites depending on what I'm trying to accomplish. Usually the go to workhorse for me is the high gloss finishing product and each of these brands has their own take on it.

Most of the street rodders swear by Zaino. It's a little older product, but it does produce a phenomenal shine. However it's amplified by layering it... Which takes a lot of time and work. I've used it for years and love their products. But more recently switched over to Blackfire products. On deep dark colors it really made them pop. The black on the Aventador really took on a 3D depth and the metallic flake was more noticeable. It was easier to use and quicker to achieve the type of finish I was looking for. Just Google, Zaino vs Blackfire, and you will get dozens of reviews and testimonials. Both seem to have cult followings lol.

The key thing is that a lot of these products work great with other products from their brand... but not different brands. This is because some are synthetic and others are wax based.

Also, You have to watch what you layer on top of what. For example: a wax based polish on a matte paint or matte vinyl surface is going to turn chalky and give you a heart attack when you see it after it dries.
    Wow this was very very helpful!!!!!!!! Thank you !!!! Be safe when driving out there!