Alcantara Interior

Alcantara Interior
    I want to switch some parts of my car to Alcantara and was wondering if anyone here knows of a very good reputable shop I can take my car to? I am located in Los Angeles.

Thank you.

I'd talk to Elie @ Al & Eds in West Hollywood. He's done a fair amount of work on my previous Lambo, I have friends who have had lots of work done by him too, he's not the cheapest but quality and customer service are WELL worth it. I know they appear to be more custom audio but their extensive work customizing exotic interiors shows they have the expertise here.

I know Platinum Motorsports is also a great shop although I have not worked with them personally...have highly satisfied friends though.

Thanks Ferruccio, I'll check with both shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    I'd talk to Elie @ Al & Eds in West Hollywood. He's done a fair amount of work on my previous Lambo, I have friends who have had lots of work done by him too, he's not the cheapest but quality and customer service are WELL worth it. I know they appear to be more custom audio but their extensive work customizing exotic interiors shows they have the expertise here.

I know Platinum Motorsports is also a great shop although I have not worked with them personally...have highly satisfied friends though.

Also GMG does interior work, i know you are located near them, drop them a line too.