Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Protecting your car
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Wow, that is very disturbing news. I guess I'm lucky to have a yellow car to be wrapped in it.
    Regardless can you, or Klauss post any pictures of before/after fiasco ?
    The wrap was removed this spring, it was on his A4 Allroad which is his daily driver, not on his Huracan. His Allroad is black and as you imagine yellow stand out. I will ask to see if he has pictures.
    To be fair in terms of protection the wrap is really good, aesthetic wise it's another story.
    On your Giallo Huracan it should not be visible if the wrap starts to turn yellow.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Had contacted Ceramic Pro via their website about the product. They sent my info to a guy in the Dallas area. In a nutshell I didn't feel comfortable with him after our conversation. Nothing against him, I am just very particular.

Sent CP another message via their website. They had a guy out of Houston (six hours away) contact me. All I can say for now is that today is Saturday and he's on his way to spend the next few days applying the Ceramic Pro Gold Package to my Cayenne, in my garage. Sure, I will pay a little extra but talk about convenience. Dallas being three hours away, Houston being six and I can stay home for the next three days sitting in my chair, remote in one hand and box of Twinkies in the other!

In all seriousness, the guy has over 90 CP installs and has been doing it since CP made their product available to the states and he can work mobile if need be. I'm excited to get this done because it will determine what I do with the new H Spyder later this summer.

To be continued.
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Quote Originally Posted by FC Corp View Post
    Had contacted Ceramic Pro via their website about the product. They sent my info to a guy in the Dallas area. In a nutshell I didn't feel comfortable with him after our conversation. Nothing against him, I am just very particular.

Sent CP another message via their website. They had a guy out of Houston (six hours away) contact me. All I can say for now is that today is Saturday and he's on his way to spend the next few days applying the Ceramic Pro Gold Package to my Cayenne, in my garage. Sure, I will pay a little extra but talk about convenience. Dallas being three hours away, Houston being six and I can stay home for the next three days sitting in my chair, remote in one hand and box of Twinkies in the other!

In all seriousness, the guy has over 90 CP installs and has been doing it since CP made their product available to the states and he can work mobile if need be. I'm excited to get this done because it will determine what I do with the new H Spyder later this summer.

To be continued.
    Interesting, keep us posted!

Did you consider CQuartz Finest?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would second CQuartz Finest.

If you are comfortable with a little extra work for yourself, many of the prosumer ceramic coatings are really blurring the lines between consumer/professional coatings - Wolfgang Uber Ceramic, Kamikaze ISM, and CQuartz UK are all excellent, and won't cost you anything more than $100-150 and a bit of your time. With many of the new nano coatings, it is as easy as applying a sealant/wax - often, easier!

Anima sana in corpore sano

Quote Originally Posted by navysubofficer View Post
    Did you consider CQuartz Finest?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    No Sir, but I am open to input.

2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

nm.......................

2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

The Suntek definitely has a smoother finish with less of the orange peel effect. Both protect your car from rock chips but from my experience, the Suntek will show where a rock has hit and damaged the film but XPEL is more forgiving and does not get damaged by small rock chips as easily as Suntek.