Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wrap or color on this Lamborghini Aventador Roadster LP720-4 50th Anniversary?
    yes its the same car. But there is another one in houston which is owned by M. williams.

. .

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    But the car your friend shot and the one that Gabriel shot is the same car...
    Correct . The brake calipers is a give away to the same car that we both spotted, also it being in the Dallas area and that it's not Mario Williams

It is not MW's car but really being 1/5 either way I think it would be cool af if Mario joins! Lol

He is a car guy through and through he is known to drive the piss out of all his cars. You gotta tag him if you post the pic I am sure he would appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by aryajet View Post
    It is not MW's car but really being 1/5 either way I think it would be cool af if Mario joins! Lol

He is a car guy through and through he is known to drive the piss out of all his cars. You gotta tag him if you post the pic I am sure he would appreciate it.
    It's 1 of 5 Grigio Titans Aventadors in general or Anniversarios?

In general I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinwin View Post
    In general I think.
    I thought so. It looks spectacular on any car, i saw an wrapped BMW 6 coupe and it looked hot.