Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2015 Lamborghini Aventador SV
    Some stuffs are not right imo, I guess we'll find out on the official press. Oh and the Pirelli Edition is nothing in the list, it was just an LP700-4 with different colors combination, that's it

All I quoted was straight from factory discussions. All Lamborghini told us to sell out all Pirelli Editions before November/December, as they don't want any to be around in stock when the SV is in production.

Quote Originally Posted by beddu View Post
    All I quoted was straight from factory discussions. All Lamborghini told us to sell out all Pirelli Editions before November/December, as they don't want any to be around in stock when the SV is in production.
    I thnk all Lambo dealers will have a hard time selling that car now that the SV is pretty much officially confirmed...

Yeah, strangely Lamborghini asked us upfront to commit to a number of Pirelli Editions - here in Saudi, the Murcielago SV struck such a chord with customers that all our allocations are pretty much spoken for the Aventador SV, depending on what the company decides to actually sell..

We got deposits since August!

As a current 2015 LP720 owner, I was considering requesting allocation of the SV as a replacement of my 50th Anniversary. If all that is written here is true, the entire Aventador lineup is about to get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamachiever View Post
    As a current 2015 LP720 owner, I was considering requesting allocation of the SV as a replacement of my 50th Anniversary. If all that is written here is true, the entire Aventador lineup is about to get killed.
    In your position i would opt to keep the 50th Anniversary, it will be a much rare beast than the SV, but that is just my personal opinion. Plus, in time, the value of the Anniversary will only go up.