Aventador LP 750-4 SV Onboard ‪Nürburgring‬ lap in under 7m with P Zero Corsa

Aventador LP 750-4 SV Onboard ‪Nürburgring‬ lap in under 7m with P Zero Corsa

"During P Zero Corsa tyre development tests with Pirelli - the Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce presented at the 85th International Motor Show in Geneva - has completed the Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit tearing down the wall of the mythical 7-minute."

If Lamborghini managed to do this with an Aventador which is based on a platform that is almost 5 years old, i think the Huracan SL would be a LOT more faster even the HP gap will remain around 100 HP.

I have no words. Hopefully this forces Ferrari and Mclaren to release their number which will obviously be better. Having said that, KUDOS to Lamborghini on this awesome achievement!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    I have no words. Hopefully this forces Ferrari and Mclaren to release their number which will obviously be better. Having said that, KUDOS to Lamborghini on this awesome achievement!
    They should do that but it's still irrelevant, both the LaFerrari and P1 are hypercars, they cost three times more than the Aventador SV even if as performance they are similar.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    They should do that but it's still irrelevant, both the LaFerrari and P1 are hypercars, they cost three times more than the Aventador SV even if as performance they are similar.

I completely agree, but the Super Veloce is within striking distance of the other hypercar, the 918 Spyder. That is the extent of the comparison. That is just the point I was trying to make.

Lambo did an impressive job.