Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New Topic Section Ask a Tech
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambo Mitch View Post
    Only way to reset that is through a dealer or someone like me that has the software. But it's under warranty etc so I would go there but Def needs to be plugged in.
    It seems it is not that easy as plugging it in. 2 modules have to be replaced. Probably easy in factory to switch, but once delivered ....problem.....

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo Orion View Post
    It seems it is not that easy as plugging it in. 2 modules have to be replaced. Probably easy in factory to switch, but once delivered ....problem.....
    Interesting something must have a glitch in it cuz there is an option while your in the computer for a transport and delivery that basically puts it in a limp mode that u can switch on or off. But good either way to take it in and make sure it's right.! You have an amazing machine that needs to be driven!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Hey I was wondering what you thought an average price for the Huracan would be in 2025? Thanks!

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows how to remove the Start Button assembly in the center console.
    The red part that pulls up, is wobbly on mine. Feels like one side of it is not attached or loose.

I believe there is a pin that runs across both sides, and this is what it hinges off of.

This an aftermarket 3D printed item, but wondering if it is similar configuration to the. Lamborghini Huracan Start Button for 3D printing (Disassembly) - YouTube

Let me know?

I need some help...have 2018 Perf...today i got this warning message saying MMI not recognized...for Strata, Sport, and Corsa. I checked my mode buttons and it seems ok. The warning doesnt stay long. Not sure if I need an update. I live about 4-5 hrs away from the nearest dealership. Is the car still safe to drive? Thanks