Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Warning Sign on Dashboard

Warning Sign on Dashboard
    What should we do when the vehicle dashboard shows "Underinflated" warning?

David is this on a huracan ? I would check your tire pressures. Usually that message relates to that. Check the pressure them go for a quick drive to recalibrate the sensors. Might have a nail in the tire. Let me know how it goes!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Mitch is right, i had a similar problem on my Porsche. Unfortunately the pressure was correct in tires but the sensor was broken and it had to be replaced...

Been there, done that. Just check tire pressure, the sensor is very sensible compared to other cars. But yes it can also be a broken sensor but you are covered by warranty. Keep us posted!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Yes.couple questions for a new Huracan owner.

1.Please advise procedure of checking oil. I know how to get the cover off. When checking,do ya take the stick out ,whip it off ,then screw it back down,out and check ???
    Engine Hot or Cold ???

2.How do you get to the female end of the front tow hook?The male end will not go thru grill.Does the grill pull off???

3.Have to get a Torx T 80 for lug nuts.What is psi when tightening ???

4.Is the Huracan faster manually shifting at 8250 in Corsa than it shifting it self at 8500?I see the power falls off at 8250 RPM..Specifically Drag Racing ...

Thanks....

hey there see below replies in green

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Yes.couple questions for a new Huracan owner. of course and also congrats on the new toy!!

1.Please advise procedure of checking oil. I know how to get the cover off. When checking,do ya take the stick out ,whip it off ,then screw it back down,out and check ??? when you go to check the oil the car has to be warm... so on the gauge that will be over 90 Celsius. once it reaches that temp then you have to let the car idle for 2 min. after that turn the car off. let stand for 2 minutes. at that point pull the dipstick wipe , put back in and check the level. at that point you will have a accurate reading. of coursse make sure its on level ground as well.
    Engine Hot or Cold ???

2.How do you get to the female end of the front tow hook?The male end will not go thru grill.Does the grill pull off??? on the passenger side of the car is the tow hook area. you have to carefully wiggle it out and pull towards you. it is held in by pressure clips.

3.Have to get a Torx T 80 for lug nuts.What is psi when tightening ??? the tool kit provided with the car will have the t80 bit you need. the torque is 110ft pounds

4.Is the Huracan faster manually shifting at 8250 in Corsa than it shifting it self at 8500?I see the power falls off at 8250 RPM..Specifically Drag Racing ... i have to remember how mine was stock for a min lol. once i tuned and put the exhaust on mine i made power all the way up. i will tell you you this though it is better to shift at 82 and keep the shifts linear than wait to get close to redline bounce off and loose time.

Thanks....

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    www.famousautosports.com

I checked 5 Huracans and Tool kit did not include T-80 Socket...

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    I checked 5 Huracans and Tool kit did not include T-80 Socket...
    did you look in the box of accessories that came with the car? it has a tire guage, cig lighter, bottle of spray wax etc? its in there otherwise dealer or someone swiped it. mine was in the box.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    www.famousautosports.com

Thanks so much Mitch ,just a little more follow up..

1.Do I just stick the stick in or do I actually turn and close it all the way ,then open and pull it out and check,does it matter ???

2.So the grills pops off and the I put it back the same way ???

3.I looked for the T- 80 did not find it,I will look again.Are you sure this is provided by the factory,if so I will make the dealer gives me one ,instead of paying the 40 Bucks they want for one.Not a big deal,they gave me a lot for free stuff anyway..I am sure they want people who buy 300,000.00 cars happy any way..

4. Cool..

Thanks Again...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Thanks so much Mitch ,just a little more follow up..

1.Do I just stick the stick in or do I actually turn and close it all the way ,then open and pull it out and check,does it matter ???

2.So the grills pops off and the I put it back the same way ???

3.I looked for the T- 80 did not find it,I will look again.Are you sure this is provided by the factory,if so I will make the dealer gives me one ,instead of paying the 40 Bucks they want for one.Not a big deal,they gave me a lot for free stuff anyway..I am sure they want people who buy 300,000.00 cars happy any way..

4. Cool..

Thanks Again...
    1 yes put it back all the way...

2 yes once you pop it off you will see exactly and it will all make sense. and then you will clip it back in again

3 do you have the small accessory box that came with the car with the other little extra things ?? thats where mine was

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    www.famousautosports.com