Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warning Sign on Dashboard
    1 and 2 Got It....

3.Looks like your dealers hooked you up,as they say the car does not come with one.But,good news,they have one for me at the dealer..

Thanks Again for answering my questions,as I am sure I will have more in the future....

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    1 and 2 Got It....

3.Looks like your dealers hooked you up,as they say the car does not come with one.But,good news,they have one for me at the dealer..

Thanks Again for answering my questions,as I am sure I will have more in the future....

Joe
    you got it joe!!! glad i could help and you got it sorted out!! anything else you need let me know and of course when your ready to add some goodies to the car i'm here when your ready!!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

(:

Hi Mitch,

While picking up the T 80 yesterday at the dealer,they were doing a instrument cluster update on a brand new Huracan. My instruments work excellent,they said they will do mine,takes like 4 hours.Do you know what this improves and is it necessary ???
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Hi Mitch,

While picking up the T 80 yesterday at the dealer,they were doing a instrument cluster update on a brand new Huracan. My instruments work excellent,they said they will do mine,takes like 4 hours.Do you know what this improves and is it necessary ???
    Thanks...
    there were a few software updates that were done on them. Nothing crazy other than firmware. I'll look into it a bit more and get the details on it.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Ya,everything works good,don,t really want them messing with it if not necessary or some big improvement on something...
    Thanks...

Mitch, Thanks for the comments. I was quite surprised to learn I must remove several screws on the rear engine cover just to check the oil level. Do you or others have any comments on this? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TL Huracan WI View Post
    Mitch, Thanks for the comments. I was quite surprised to learn I must remove several screws on the rear engine cover just to check the oil level. Do you or others have any comments on this? Thanks!
    At least you learned something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo Mitch View Post

3 do you have the small accessory box that came with the car with the other little extra things ?? thats where mine was

That is where mine was as well.

Also the tool for putting the car in neutral should of been included with the car. Mine was in the driver's side tool pouch.

Kevin