15' 610-4 known issues when shopping used?

15' 610-4 known issues when shopping used?
    Hi Guys, new to the forum. Been lurking for some time now and ready to pull the trigger on a slightly used 15' 610-4 with under 10k miles. According to everything I've read the Huracan's are pretty reliable by supercar standards. Are there any known issues with earlier Huracans to keep an eye out for when shopping the used market? Obviously there is a PPI that can be done but all of the cars I've been looking at have been at Lambo dealers and/or other reputable exotic dealers. Just thought I'd ask the people who actually drive them for some tips.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnbull View Post
    Hi Guys, new to the forum. Been lurking for some time now and ready to pull the trigger on a slightly used 15' 610-4 with under 10k miles. According to everything I've read the Huracan's are pretty reliable by supercar standards. Are there any known issues with earlier Huracans to keep an eye out for when shopping the used market? Obviously there is a PPI that can be done but all of the cars I've been looking at have been at Lambo dealers and/or other reputable exotic dealers. Just thought I'd ask the people who actually drive them for some tips.
    Under 10k miles the engine should be solid, no issues there. The only thing you should pay attention is gearbox, even if it has so few miles it can be abused. Make sure to test drive it and make sure changes are smooth (especially when you put the car in motion and it changes from 1st to 2th gear).
    Also check the car on CarVertical by VIN, you also have a special HuracanTalk member discount -> CarVertical Exclusive Deal on HuracanTalk.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Under 10k miles the engine should be solid, no issues there. The only thing you should pay attention is gearbox, even if it has so few miles it can be abused. Make sure to test drive it and make sure changes are smooth (especially when you put the car in motion and it changes from 1st to 2th gear).
    Also check the car on CarVertical by VIN, you also have a special HuracanTalk member discount -> CarVertical Exclusive Deal on HuracanTalk.com
    Thanks for the advice; I'll check it out. I remember reading that dealers can check how many times a Gallardo has been launched by hooking up to the OBDII...can they also do that for Huracans?

Quote Originally Posted by rgnbull View Post
    Thanks for the advice; I'll check it out. I remember reading that dealers can check how many times a Gallardo has been launched by hooking up to the OBDII...can they also do that for Huracans?
    Yes, you can check that too.