A/C Water leaking in the car

A/C Water leaking in the car
    Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone has had this issue. I have a 2018 Performante and when driving under full throttle water leaks out of the A/C box onto my left foot. (Right hand drive car). And it has done this since new.

I thought best to check the A/C water outlet pipe is clear and letting the water pass out of the underside of the car as it should, but I cannot find the A/C system water drain. Does any one know where this is?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You are not the first person I've heard with this "feature".

Thanks Lucycan,

I will get the car on the lift in work and take down the under trays to hunt down the A/C water drain. I will post the pics of what i find here to help anyone else out who has this special feature.

I had the same issue randomly one day. It stopped a couple days later. The drains are very high up above the front differential. They have 2 drains, one on each side of the tunnel. I had the drip in the exact same spot as you. I actually put a little silicone on the leak spot for good measure which was a plastic piece of the ac. I haven’t seen it since.

My Lambo tech said he has seen this before. He said if it cant be fixed like I mentioned then you have to remove the whole dash and is a long process.

Ok thats a massive help thank you. Will just have a look at those drains then just to make the sure the water is flowing correctly then if all looks good apply some sealing help to the HVAC unit.

Don't really want the dash coming out of a new car, not sure it would ever go back quite right and theres always the risks of small pieces/ clips getting snapped off or scratches etc. Or even a rattle ofter the jobs done.