Remove rear fenders, bolt or welded?

Remove rear fenders, bolt or welded?
    Hey, new here but have a very extreme Huracan build in the making so I thought it would be good to talk to like minded people!

First up is an all new carbon body. So I need to scan the car and I was hoping anyone here had any info on how the rear fender panels are attached. Are the welded or bolted? Heard both from different sourses.

I have seen Huracans with them off so I would guess its not to hard to remove but would be great to know in order to plan the preparation process for the scanning as this is not made where the car will be built.

Basically I will remove all panels and make new ones, any special things to look out for when removing all panels? Anyone with a time estimate on the job to remove everything except doors and roof?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

When you say rear fender, are you referring to the wheel well covers, or bumper or ??? Becasue the rear fender on the H rides all the way up to the roof pillars...it will be an amazing feat to strip all the panels off, im in for the build thread tho