Infotainment "currently unavailable"

Infotainment "currently unavailable"
    Having some issues with the infotainment system tonight, happened at random after parking the car for 5 minutes or so. Now radio doesn't work, backup camera, or BT device initialization.

Was going to just roll to dealer tomorrow but wanted to see if someone could help in meantime.

The error I get is "currently unavailable" when trying to adjust volume and nothing plays for any of the above systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post
    Having some issues with the infotainment system tonight, happened at random after parking the car for 5 minutes or so. Now radio doesn't work, backup camera, or BT device initialization.

Was going to just roll to dealer tomorrow but wanted to see if someone could help in meantime.

The error I get is "currently unavailable" when trying to adjust volume and nothing plays for any of the above systems.
    What's up buddy yeah other than disconnecting the battery there won't be much you can do. There are a few updates to the car as well so if you bring it back make sure they are done too.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richy Rich View Post

I get that same message every once in a while. Shut car off, lock doors with key fob. This will put the battery monitoring system in the car in sleep mode. Wait 5 minutes open door, restart car and LIS will reboot. Lambo logo will appear on dash screen then it will say Initializing, after about a minute, everything should work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    I get that same message every once in a while. Shut car off, lock doors with key fob. This will put the battery monitoring system in the car in sleep mode. Wait 5 minutes open door, restart car and LIS will reboot. Lambo logo will appear on dash screen then it will say Initializing, after about a minute, everything should work fine.
    very nice!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com