Huracan Bengala B1

Huracan Bengala B1
    Here it is! Bengala B1 Design on the Lamborghini Huracan, this initial render of the B1 Design is based on a Arancio Borealis Huracan.

Huracan Bengala B1-huracan-arancio-bengalab1-jpg

Although the modifications done to the car will all be recognized here due to the familiarity we all have with the Huracan I will be posting a comparison video later on.

The design offers:
    - Front Carbon Fiber lip (to choose between exposed Carbon Fiber or color on the car).
    - Larger Carbon Fiber aero front bumper, giving a more aggressive or angry look (to choose between exposed Carbon Fiber or color on the car).
    - Carbon Fiber side skirts (to choose between exposed Carbon Fiber or color on the car).
    - Rear Carbon Fiber Spoiler.
    - Smoked Headlights.

In case I am able to manufacture and make this design a reality the B1 Huracan would wear everything I just mentioned except for the Smoked headlight's and a Spoiler I'm currently working on which will be optional and offered separately.

In the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing with you details on the design through more images and information about measurements and estimated weight, a render on how the rear end of the car looks like and one more render on how the car looks like with exposed Carbon instead of the car color on the design as in this photo.

I hope you like it!

I really like the front bumper, definately an improvement over stock. Curious about the spoiler, so far only wings are available, even as renders.

I like it! Very cool design!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Thanks Hurricane and Turn1Racelogic!

I'm quite proud of the front bumper, the idea was to just slightly modify it to give it an angrier look without ruining Filippo Perini's beautiful design and I think I reached that goal with a nice final result!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengala View Post
    Thanks Hurricane and Turn1Racelogic!

I'm quite proud of the front bumper, the idea was to just slightly modify it to give it an angrier look without ruining Filippo Perini's beautiful design and I think I reached that goal with a nice final result!
    Agred, it's a fine balance between making something better or going overboard.

Another render! This time on a Rosso Mars and wearing PUR Wheels, hope you like it!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130456...2/16295482889/