Bengala design's on the Huracan

Bengala design's on the Huracan
    Here are some of my designs on the Huracan! There will soon be more renders on different angles and I´m currently working on a not wide body aero kit for the Huracan which I will hopefully be able to show you soon!

Hope you like it, constructive feedback is more than welcome, this is just a start and to make it something big I need honest opinions!

Thank you.

Bengala design's on the Huracan-azul-azero-wbshbengala-jpg

Bengala design's on the Huracan-white-shwb-huracanbengala-jpg

Bengala design's on the Huracan-huracan-wbsh-adv-1-rosso-marsbengala-jpg

Bengala design's on the Huracan-rose-gold-huracan-bengala-2-jpg

Beautiful!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

I really like it, so much subtle than the liberty walk kit. Lets hope an auto manufacturer will see your work, maybe you can turn this creation into reality.

Thank you! That would be a dream come true, now I just have to keep working hard and I'm sure some day soon I'll make this a reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengala View Post
    Thank you! That would be a dream come true, now I just have to keep working hard and I'm sure some day soon I'll make this a reality!
    On your IG you said you have a new Huracan project. Can u go further in details?

Of course! It is going to be my first 100% complete design, with that I mean that there will be details on how every single added part of the car will be.

I'm modifying the rear end of the car, inspired by the 50th Aventador while adding personal changes. Without making the car wider. There will also be a spoiler.

I will be adding Carbon side skirts.

The front of the car will also be modified, making it even more aggressive if that's possible, but keeping the Huracan essence, which is already beautifully designed.

Can't tell you much more, I'm really looking forward on finishing this project, as soon as I get final results I'll be sharing them with all of you through here and my IG account. Thank you Hurricane for your interest and support here and on Instagram, you can't imagine how motivating it is for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bengala View Post
    Of course! It is going to be my first 100% complete design, with that I mean that there will be details on how every single added part of the car will be.

I'm modifying the rear end of the car, inspired by the 50th Aventador while adding personal changes. Without making the car wider. There will also be a spoiler.

I will be adding Carbon side skirts.

The front of the car will also be modified, making it even more aggressive if that's possible, but keeping the Huracan essence, which is already beautifully designed.

Can't tell you much more, I'm really looking forward on finishing this project, as soon as I get final results I'll be sharing them with all of you through here and my IG account. Thank you Hurricane for your interest and support here and on Instagram, you can't imagine how motivating it is for me!
    Sounds interesting, definately keep us posted and of course share it on forum once it's ready