Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Render : Huracan LP610-4 Spyder

Render : Huracan LP610-4 Spyder
    I'm sure many of us are eagerly awaiting the unveil of the Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 Spyder ... I just hope she looks anything like this render I did a while ago:

Its funny that we all seen the second pic, the first was not so published, thats why i thought it was new when you posted it on my account. I guess it's worth to be shared, right

I think the next step will be for you to do the huracan spyder performante!

Something like this :

Huracan LP630-4 Performante ...

Nah... The wing is too much, the spoiler is too much, it will be a lot more subtle than that.

Anybody have any good idea when the spyder will debut. My thought is geneva and US deliveries being around this time next year or spring time of 2016. I think its going to follow a similar formula set by the 458 Spider with a carbon fiber folding hard top since that seems to be the demand now a days with mclaren and ferrari (their main rivals).Any other speculation??
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Anybody have any good idea when the spyder will debut. My thought is geneva and US deliveries being around this time next year or spring time of 2016. I think its going to follow a similar formula set by the 458 Spider with a carbon fiber folding hard top since that seems to be the demand now a days with mclaren and ferrari (their main rivals).Any other speculation??
    I really hope they will take that path when it comes to roof. Spring of 2016 sounds more likely for US deliveries, i really hope that on this one you'll get the air shipping option, i bet you are tired of following ships on marinetraffic

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I really hope they will take that path when it comes to roof. Spring of 2016 sounds more likely for US deliveries, i really hope that on this one you'll get the air shipping option, i bet you are tired of following ships on marinetraffic
    Oh for sure. Next day I'm not busy I'm going to go put my name down for the first one my dealer gets... Then get the air shipping and some ad personam
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

time to ban some people from this site!

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    time to ban some people from this site!
    You gotta hate spammers, they should be history now.

I was annoyed that they did not show the spyder at Geneva as I went there just to see it! They wanted focus to be on the SV and also didn't want to slow sales of the Huracan coupe...

I have heard a rumour from a dealer that the spyder may have removable hard top panels like the Aventador- this will be so annoying and unpractical (especially for us in London with slightly unpredictable weather). Apparently locking the panels into position in the front "boot/trunk" stiffens the front of the car to make up for stiffness lost without having a roof....I would much rather have it electronically operable.

I think the engine is further forward in the Huracan compared to Gallardo, so not sure where a roof would be stowed because there was a bit more space between seats and engine in Gallardo?
    2016 Huracan Spyder Bianco Monocerus & Rosso Andra Elegante Bicolor (on waiting list...)
    2015 Huracan Coupe Bianco Monocerus & Rosso Andra Elegante Bicolor
    2014 Audi Q3
    2010 Audi R8 V10 Spyder
    2009 Aston Martin DB9
    2008 Gallardo Spyder
    2008 Maserati GranTurismo
    2007 Bentley Continental GTC
    2001 Ford Transit Van White (my favourite!)

www.CitySupercars.co.uk
    www.Twitter.com/CitySupercars
    www.Instagram.com/CitySupercars
    www.Youtube.com/CitySupercar