Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Render : Huracan LP610-4 Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by CitySupercars Hire London View Post
    I was annoyed that they did not show the spyder at Geneva as I went there just to see it! They wanted focus to be on the SV and also didn't want to slow sales of the Huracan coupe...

I have heard a rumour from a dealer that the spyder may have removable hard top panels like the Aventador- this will be so annoying and unpractical (especially for us in London with slightly unpredictable weather). Apparently locking the panels into position in the front "boot/trunk" stiffens the front of the car to make up for stiffness lost without having a roof....I would much rather have it electronically operable.

I think the engine is further forward in the Huracan compared to Gallardo, so not sure where a roof would be stowed because there was a bit more space between seats and engine in Gallardo?
    Everyone wishes a fully electric operated hardtop but the lack of space is a reality unfortunately...
    What would you choose between electric softtop and hardtop panels?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Everyone wishes a fully electric operated hardtop but the lack of space is a reality unfortunately...
    What would you choose between electric softtop and hardtop panels?
    Even if it's harder to operate i would still choose the hardtop panels, i hate softtops. I'm still hoping for a hardtop.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Even if it's harder to operate i would still choose the hardtop panels, i hate softtops. I'm still hoping for a hardtop.
    Totally agree. Hardtop is just a cleaner design. IMO if your concerned about luggage space, you are in the wrong car.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Totally agree. Hardtop is just a cleaner design. IMO if your concerned about luggage space, you are in the wrong car.
    Absolutely, who is interested about luggage space or fuel consumption in a Lamborghini, it's totally in the wrong market. Also for hardtop panels I hope they will be carbon fiber if that is the case.

Would be nice to have a hard top that folds underneath a 'buttress' design like this:

Quote Originally Posted by lambocars View Post
    Would be nice to have a hard top that folds underneath a 'buttress' design like this:

I just hope to be hardtop, as you mentined in this case only hardtop panels would be the only tech solution available.

whoaaa sick bro

How about comparing the looks of some different systems for the roof on a Huracan Spyder:

Traditional automatic soft top:

I think the canvas folding roof does look very clean ... both up and down.

Metal folding roof system:

Or a two-panel system like the Aventador Roadster:

Front and rear view:

More on my website LamboCARS.com

We won't see this kind of design from Lambo. Lambo does they're own thing they don't copy Ferrari so putting the two buttresses isn't going to happen
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    We won't see this kind of design from Lambo. Lambo does they're own thing they don't copy Ferrari so putting the two buttresses isn't going to happen
    I have to agree. I think this is really the biggest question about the Huracan Spyder: Softop or Hardtop. In the current market, a hardtop is almost a must have.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan