Instrument Cluster Cover in Carbon Fiber

Instrument Cluster Cover in Carbon Fiber
    Installed this cover yesterday.

Instrument Cluster Cover in Carbon Fiber-cluster-jpg

Install is fairly involved but with the right tools it's a little better.

Happy with the way it came out and drove in bright sunlight and was no glare from it

If anyone is interested in one got it here, M_Tamosiunas@yahoo.com, Quality is excellent at a great price. Strange that I have found carbon fiber parts for Huracan cheaper than the crazy prices I paid for R8 pieces

Also while wheel was off installed carbon fiber cover over that dummy switch where cruise would have been.
    So now have these parts along with CF paddles, vent covers, door handles, steering wheel and door sills. Later this week will be installing all these center console pieces

Looks outstanding! You're one of only people that I've seen that has upgraded all of the interior pieces in carbon. Very nice taste.

Thanks I think I finally have it all tied in now after install of center console parts

Really brings all the interior pieces I have added together, vents, door handles, paddles, steering wheel and door sills. I think I'm about with interior I got these parts from M_Tamosiunas@yahoo.com instagram Carbon_Kingdom (@carbon_kingdom). Quality is top notch and price much less than what I have seen from other. Car now feels truly special, it bothered me having no interior carbon fiber while my R8's had a bunch, also my friends in 570's were giving me crap that i had none.

[/QUOTE]

Its pretty glossy. Do you get much glare on sunny days with this?

Before putting in vents I worried about glare but there was very little and same with cluster cover. I'm thinking maybe its because parts are set back pretty far from windshield?

Buyer beware!!!!!!!! Scam!!! Do not send him money to m_tamosiunas@yahoo.com!!! Will steal from you! Waiting over 3 years for parts!!!! Will upload screen shots and video shortly. Stole tens of thousands from me! Scam! Also goes by carbon_kingdom