New Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips

New Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips
    Finally got my new car with the Original Aero kit & race exhaust. I know its not to everyones taste but in person is definitely looks better then the convertible.

Which do u guys like???

New Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips-20170909_192159-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images New Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips-20170909_192139-jpg 

Welcome Home! The car looks great. You cannot go wrong with rosso mars on a Huracan.

^ agree

Looks nice!

One thing is for sure......the H needs carbon. Especially around the lower body. It adds a super car aggressive flavor that I think is needed for a very "tamed" body. My wife would not let me buy an H without adding carbon.....she says the car looks like she would drive it, and it needs a more masculine tone. (Her words, not mine, LOL).

So in reality it doesn't matter what kit you have on it, in person it's gonna be better than stock with it. Pics do these kits little justice anyway.
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder

I agree Kratos,

i have 3 lambos and thr Rosso H with the kit is always liked the most. poor aventador. lolNew Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips-20150730_192437-jpg

i got some tredwear on it today and i love it. look so much more sporty.

New Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips-20170923_150441-jpg

Nice !!!!!

These kits are just black plastic , not carbon fibre. At least they are in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by KMoney View Post
    I agree Kratos,

i have 3 lambos and thr Rosso H with the kit is always liked the most. poor aventador. lolNew Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips-20150730_192437-jpg
    That actually makes perfect sense. I have this opinion that I don't really share a lot......but I believe that a Rosso Lambo with carbon accents all around the car will get more attention than any Lambo on the market. But she must have the carbon or black accents to play off the red. Too much red, she'll just bleed the eye. If you do it tastefully with the accents, she becomes a monster.

My Rosso cars always destroy all the other Lambos at the car meets........always.
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by KMoney View Post
    i got some tredwear on it today and i love it. look so much more sporty.

New Huracan Aero kit & Originali Lamborghini Race exhaust ceramic tips-20170923_150441-jpg
    do u mind if i ask what side skirts and front lip are those?