Lowering options

Lowering options
    All,

I supposedly get my Huracan in two weeks from LNB, so my first order of business will be blacking out the wheels, ceramic tint then...... reducing that wheel gap by 1.5 inches. Does anybody have any current data on how this can be accomplished? Unlike my Gallardo, this is not a coil over system, and I know little about this new system.

Thoughts?

Corey will see this thread and reply, i remember they already did it.

You'll get gloss or matte blk on wheels?
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

At this moment in time all the Huracan have not been lowered. Most that you see that have been lower in the front is due to the optional hydraulic lift for the front. We are waiting on Novitec to release the spring or coilover setups. I will keep all you guys posted as soon as I get word.

If you really want it lowered quickly, call prestige imports (lamb miami) I spoke to eddie over there and he said they their prestige design line was coming out with lower springs in 6-8 weeks and that was as of 3 weeks ago.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    If you really want it lowered quickly, call prestige imports (lamb miami) I spoke to eddie over there and he said they their prestige design line was coming out with lower springs in 6-8 weeks and that was as of 3 weeks ago.
    I just spoke with Eddie and he said they are 60+ day wait on the springs. He will call me when the springs are in transit so we have first priority on them to customers.

Sounds great, keep me posted. i don't want it slammed, just less "high" with the wheel gap.

Anybody hear anything on some options to get a lesser wheel gap.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

still not much yet from anyone we are looking into making a set ourselves. having the experience with these cars and also the inside scoop with the race cars including the new huracan super trefeo there are gonna be a few things people will miss on getting this right. we have already started the development and will finish soon.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Mitch, any luck? Car = great, wheel gap = killing me! =)

Quote Originally Posted by ByDisgn View Post
    Mitch, any luck? Car = great, wheel gap = killing me! =)

So far looks like novitec has something but from the looks it's pretty darn low. My concern is the rake of the car with their kit. I know what that percentage is and when the car doesn't have it you will affect the way certain systems in the car work. We finished the cad process on a new spring perch that will allow you to keep the stock spring and ride angle while sitting lower of course. I didn't want to mess with the way the car performed one bit. For those that don't want to sacrifice the ride quality I believe that will be the way to go rather then the shorter possibly stiffer spring. I am about 2 to 3 weeks out from having the prototype ready to put on my car as I test everything I make on my own car first and make sure it has my stamp of approval! I will Def keep everyone posted!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com