Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Vertical Doors Video
    Quote Originally Posted by shorinjikempo View Post
    I would like to get the vertical doors for my 2017 Lamborghini Huracan. Can anyone please share the pros & cons of getting the doors. Also how much do they cost installed? Please let me know as quickly as possible. Thank you.
    I have had mine done. Pm me your number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pro: on a V10, none. If you understand the history behind them, you will understand why V12. But, like all things, anyone can personalize a car the way they want. I personally think these mods always seem to look odd on a V10 and often the systems in the past have been less that optimal given the quirky "engineering" to make the door open out then up.

cardogspider thanks for the info. I am definitely getting the vertical doors. I just love how they look when open.

Thank you for all the detailed information. I have the 2017 Huracan. I heard that many dealerships will no longer service your car once you modify the car with the vertical doors. Lamborghini is trying to protect their flagship of cars (Aventador) which is $200K higher cost than the Huracan. It's crazy that they don't offer the doors on the Huracan. Though I am very happy with the car, the doors make it... worth it. At this point I am not going to move forward with the vertical doors as there is no long term reliability information and the voiding the warranty would place me in an awkward situation if I have to ever sell the car.