Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vertical Doors Video
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    As with anything from brain surgery to tying a shoelace. The brain can be quickly learn and adapt.
    Live with the doors for a month and it would become second nature.

Same can't be said for the ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't dread getting in and out......I look forward to the spectacle of doing it. You can't disappoint the people looking when you are getting in and out of the car. Lol

The challenging part and where you need reps is that you want to look smooth opening it. That's the only battle I see.......it definitely takes some reps.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider
    2017 Lamborghini 580-2 Spyder

Only 2 that I drive.

Don't the hydraulic struts take care of the actual smooth lift? And you just have to handle the smooth transition from out to up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF View Post
    Don't the hydraulic struts take care of the actual smooth lift? And you just have to handle the smooth transition from out to up?

Pretty much that's it.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider

Only 2 that I drive.

One fluid forearm/bicep movement.

....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

PM sent mate

Vertical Doors Video

Forgot to mention.....as far as the door stopper thing goes, if you want to leave the door open for whatever reason, just put the door up.

I certainly would not want to have my door open with the door down.....if I wanted that I would have left them stock.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider

Only 2 that I drive.

I personally think the lambo doors on a Lamborghini are a necessity lol. If your interested in getting a good deal on vertical doors for your Lamborghini Huracan just visit our site.

Lamborghini Huracan 2014-2016 Vertical Lambo Direct Bolt-on Door Hinge – Autobunch

I will likely never do this modification, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see a video of how the door actually opens, performed by a normal customer (not some ad from the door mod company).

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Vertical Doors Video

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    I will likely never do this modification, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see a video of how the door actually opens, performed by a normal customer (not some ad from the door mod company).

MBG

I'm out of town but can make a video when I get back. Have only had the doors on for a few weeks if that is what you are looking for.

Cars:

2013 Ferrari 458 Spider

Only 2 that I drive.

We would like to get the vertical doors for our 2017 Lamborghini Huracan. Can anyone please share the pros & cons of getting the vertical doors? Also how much do the vertical door installs cost? Please let us know as quickly as possible. Thank you!