Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Vorsteiner releases Lamborghini Huracan Aero Kit exclusively at HuracanTalk.com
    wouldn't mind if Vorsteiner goes for a Renazzo styled front:
    Vorsteiner releases Lamborghini Huracan Aero Kit exclusively at HuracanTalk.com-huracan_vorsteiner-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    P.M me with pricing, also I would like to see what the spoiler looks like from rear.
    It's too early for that, after sema, Vorsteiner will release more info. Still, here is another breaking news, HuracanTalk will have exclusivity when the full render is done. With other words everything related about this kit you'll first see it here

I love it!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Just curious. What pieces are part of the Vorsteiner kit. I can tell the side skirt and front lip and the wing but anything else I'm not seeing
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by lambocars View Post
    wouldn't mind if Vorsteiner goes for a Renazzo styled front:
    Vorsteiner releases Lamborghini Huracan Aero Kit exclusively at HuracanTalk.com-huracan_vorsteiner-jpg
    That would be freaking awesome!
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Just curious. What pieces are part of the Vorsteiner kit. I can tell the side skirt and front lip and the wing but anything else I'm not seeing
    They also have a rear piece and of course the hood. I think they will also concentrate then on smaller parts lije the mirrors for ex.

I just spoke with Sean at Vorsteiner and the parts that are in R&D at this moment are front, side, rear, and wing. No ETA until after SEMA. Most likely end of the year to beginning of next year before they will be complete with the first kit.

anybody know how high the wing is going to be. from the picture it looks like its going to be fairly high
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    anybody know how high the wing is going to be. from the picture it looks like its going to be fairly high
    No data is available for the moment. Any data and all renders regarding this kit will be available first on HuracanTalk.com

i'm all in on this kit, just waiting on availability. debating going ahead and ordering the wheels, or would they be cheaper as part of a larger kit....i'll call my Vorsteiner dealer