How to set Novitec springs

How to set Novitec springs
    I'm planning to install the Novitec adjustable springs, and I was wondering how most people have them adjusted. If there's a common adjustment for the front and rear I'd like to pass that on to my installer so they don't waste time going back and forth.

Well that depends on how low and stiff you want to have it. Lowering means you screw up the counter nut that compresses the spring what also makes the ride stiffer. Just to clarify, the springs are not adjustable, it's the spring seat that sets the lower height of the spring and therefore the height of the car.

Check the current height and decide how much you would like to lower it (let's say 1 inch). Then the installer measures the distance from the hub to upper edge of the fender, mounts the spring/adjuster kit to the car and sets the same distance. He then adjusts the spring seats to the lowering you have chosen, remounts the weels and does an alignement. After you have them on the car it takes some time and distance until they got set. So don't lower it too much as it comes down over time. I'd say less than 1/2 inch what I've seen so far. If you then are happy with the ride but want it lower you need to adjust the spring seat once again but that's a quick job on a lift. You can even do it yourself wheel by wheel. If you only change it a little more down or up realignement is not necessary then. Don't ask how much you should lower it as I have seen all betweên 0.5 and 2.5 inches. It really depends on wheels, tires, looks and how stiff you like the ride. Just choose the amount for looks now and change it once later if necessary.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Ah, that's good to know that it's easy to adjust. I was worried that they'd have to basically redo the entire job to adjust the ride height, I'm glad that's not the case.