Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan

Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan
    Hey Guys,

We are super excited to announce our partnership as an authorized retailer with Mansory. After developing a long-time relationship with the team at Mansory, we have secured factory direct pricing on all Mansory parts, meaning we can get HT members better pricing than if you were to go to Mansory directly.

Some of you may know we had our Bugatti Veyron completed outfitted with the Vivere package a little more than a year ago, so we are happy to work with a company who truly puts out top-tier quality and craftsmanship. We wouldn't put our name behind a company or any product unless it was truly the best of the best.

When it comes to the Huracan, we have everything you could imagine from the interior to the exterior, exhaust, sport lowering springs, and Mansory wheels. If you really want to set off the aggressiveness of your Huracan with loads of Carbon Fiber, the Mansory Extreme Performance Wing, Carbon Fiber Engine Bonnet, and Front Lip are a great place to start.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with your email so I can send over a parts catalog that details each piece we carry. Parts can be shipped worldwide, and will be shipped direct from Mansory in Germany.

**CAUTION- Modding with Carbon Fiber is a serious addiction **

I am interested in some tasteful interior CF mods. Drop me a DM please.

Need your catalog and price list..

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    I am interested in some tasteful interior CF mods. Drop me a DM please.
    DM sent, DoctaM3

DM sent, Sal

Do you have a price on that cool Mansory Huracan rear lid? The one with the glass panels that mimic the Aventador rear deck lid?

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    Do you have a price on that cool Mansory Huracan rear lid? The one with the glass panels that mimic the Aventador rear deck lid?
    PM with pricing sent, abedh. DM me your email and I can send over the full catalog for you to take a glance at.

would like a catalog with prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliamotors View Post
    PM with pricing sent, abedh. DM me your email and I can send over the full catalog for you to take a glance at.
    Same here please. Catalog with prices as well.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post

What deck lid is that?! I would love to see this
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"