Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan
    We have had tons of requests for shots of Mansory's Huracan Carbon Fiber Wing installed on the car, so see below

Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-extreme-performance-wing-1-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-extreme-performance-wing-2-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-extreme-performance-wing-3-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-extreme-performance-wing-4-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-extreme-performance-wing-5-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-extreme-performance-wing-6-jpg

could you send me a price on the rear glass cover? i also sent you a DM for a full catalog. Does the catalog have prices?
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    Here is a pic of the Mansory Engine Bonnet. The visibility is great. Fit and finish is excellent..

Attachment 3446
    Attachment 3447
    Great upgrade Sal. Looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sattman View Post
    could you send me a price on the rear glass cover? i also sent you a DM for a full catalog. Does the catalog have prices?
    Just replied back I'll have the catalogue over shortly. Yes, the catalogue has full pricing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Great upgrade Sal. Looks fantastic!

Thanks Mark,

Huge shout out to HT member @Navydoc on his brand new Mansory Extreme Performance Spoiler. Welcome to the Mansory family, and thank you for trusting us with your business!
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-img_2456-jpg

Do you have Carbon Fiber wheel?