Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    Here is a pic of the Mansory Engine Bonnet. The visibility is great. Fit and finish is excellent..

Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-huracan_engine_cover-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-20151220_144227-jpg
    Wow thanks! That is my same color to so it gives me an idea of what it would look like. I love it..the only thing is I kind of don't like the bulky cat ear type points at the top & wish it was flush with the roof but its not to bad. Im sure it prob costs an arm & a leg though too

Is this your car or a install you did or? I wonder how hard it is to take off the old & place this one in it's place & how many pieces it comes in / is the glass already in there or do you have to somehow screw them in place? Also I see it is glossy with a clear coat but I seen it said it comes with no clear coat on it..do you have to get that done yourself when it comes in or you can request them to do it before shipping it to you?
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

DM received, and email sent, Hitz101!

Mansory Huracan Glass Cover - Singapore

Hi

Can you quote me best price for Mansory Huracan Glass Cover ?

Thank you.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by lambo99 View Post
    Hi

Can you quote me best price for Mansory Huracan Glass Cover ?

Thank you.

Regards
    Definitely. Please DM me a good email to send the quote over to.