Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan
    Here is a pic of the Mansory Engine Bonnet. The visibility is great. Fit and finish is excellent..

Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-huracan_engine_cover-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-20151220_144227-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Blare View Post
    would like a catalog with prices.
    Hey Blare,

I can send one over asap. Can you please DM a good email address to reach you at?

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post
    Here is a pic of the Mansory Engine Bonnet. The visibility is great. Fit and finish is excellent..

Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-huracan_engine_cover-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-20151220_144227-jpg
    Thanks, Sal! I was just digging through some shots, but these pics are much better. Sending over full pricing shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Same here please. Catalog with prices as well.
    No problem, Hitz101! Please DM me a good email to reach you at.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliamotors View Post
    No problem, Hitz101! Please DM me a good email to reach you at.

Just Sent it over thanks!
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Sal View Post

Wow thanks! That is my same color to so it gives me an idea of what it would look like. I love it..the only thing is I kind of don't like the bulky cat ear type points at the top & wish it was flush with the roof but its not to bad. Im sure it prob costs an arm & a leg though too

Is this your car or a install you did or? I wonder how hard it is to take off the old & place this one in it's place & how many pieces it comes in / is the glass already in there or do you have to somehow screw them in place? Also I see it is glossy with a clear coat but I seen it said it comes with no clear coat on it..do you have to get that done yourself when it comes in or you can request them to do it before shipping it to you?
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

DM received, and email sent, Hitz101!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Wow thanks! That is my same color to so it gives me an idea of what it would look like. I love it..the only thing is I kind of don't like the bulky cat ear type points at the top & wish it was flush with the roof but its not to bad.

The 2 cat ears protrude above the roof line and are air intakes for engine cooling.

Im sure it prob costs an arm & a leg though too

My car had the factory glass engine cover and it sucked.. visibility was horrible. The Mansory is not cheap but well worth it and you can remove it when you sell your car and sell it separate. Mansory Carbon Fiber weave is awesome!!! The pattern is uniformed and in one direction.

Is this your car or a install you did or?

My car..

I wonder how hard it is to take off the old & place this one in it's place

If you have any mechanical ability then the swap is pretty easy.. 4 hinge bolts and disconnect gas struts.. A little tweaking and your done.. Nothing major to modify.

& how many pieces it comes in / is the glass already in there or do you have to somehow screw them in place?

Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-20151219_133727-jpg
    Carbon Fiber Everything! Mansory Parts Available for the Lamborghini Huracan-20151219_133717-jpg

3 pieces... Carbon fiber Frame, 3 pieces of glass and 10 screens for the vent openings. You have to carefully glue the vent screens in. The glass has to be urethaned in place. That's pretty tricky if you never installed a windshield. It comes with all necessary glues. If you're not handy you need a body shop to do the install. I did the install myself.

Also I see
    it is glossy with a clear coat but I seen it said it comes with no clear coat on it..do you have to get that done yourself when it comes in or you can request them to do it before shipping it to you?
    I requested clear coat. Not a very expensive up-charge

If you need more info PM me.

Mansory Huracan Glass Cover - Singapore

Hi

Can you quote me best price for Mansory Huracan Glass Cover ?

Thank you.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by lambo99 View Post
    Hi

Can you quote me best price for Mansory Huracan Glass Cover ?

Thank you.

Regards
    Definitely. Please DM me a good email to send the quote over to.