Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bucket seats, roll cage, carbon steering wheel?

Bucket seats, roll cage, carbon steering wheel?
    Hey,

New here and have an all in Huracan build in the making so I figured that I would check in here!

Just wanted to check if anyone has installed any bucket seats in the huracan? I remember having a very hard time finding buckets that were narrow enough for the R8 so I am curious if its the same case on the huracan?

Also looking for a roll cage, any bolt on solutions out there?

And a bunch of carbon is on the list. Any cool parts out there at the momnet? Steering wheels?

Besides this a lot of Power will be added and a whole new very extreme body will be made!

Thanks in advance!

Jon

Hello Jon! We recently rolled out our complete Vorsteiner Novara Huracan aero program and we offer the carbon fiber steering wheel as well. The Vorsteiner Novara Huracan Aero Program consists of a front bumper with a front spoiler, ventilated aero front fenders, side sill blades, a rear bumper with a rear diffuser and an aero wing blade with high uprights as part of the program. Here are some snaps of both:

Welcome Jon, its great to have you here!
    It sounds that you have another extreme build on docketBucket seats, roll cage, carbon steering wheel?
    Lets start answering you questions then:

1. You can definately install bucket sets in your Huracan, if you want an oem fit then buy carbon fiber oem bucket seats. They were not available at release but now they are. This would be the safest bet. There are too some aftermarket solutions too, i will ask one of our vendors to get an exact answer about aftermarket options.

2. VF engineering, one of our vendors, offer a bolt in harness bar but i also think they can do a roll cage. I already requested them to chime in here.

3. As for steering wheel i think the Vorateiner steering wheel pictured above is the best option.

Jon, when you will start the work please do a build thread here on the forum starting with the stock car and work in progress pics. It would be awesome to have a documented, complete build in just one placeBucket seats, roll cage, carbon steering wheel?

As far as exhaust goes I've got you covered with a Fabspeed Motorsports Valvetronic system! Ill set you up with a great deal.

Lamborghini - Huracan - Fabspeed Motorsport

Jon technocraft has bolt in seats and brackets for the Huracan. Multiple people running it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have them and have them in my huracan i'll try to post up some pics of it. also there is a roll bar for belts. working on that as well!

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

with the tecnocraft seats, what did you guys do to eliminate all the "LIGHTS" ?? i tried using the most old school method , plug in a "resistor" but doesn't work..

anyone any ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Auglm1 View Post
    with the tecnocraft seats, what did you guys do to eliminate all the "LIGHTS" ?? i tried using the most old school method , plug in a "resistor" but doesn't work..
    The new seats are more complicated now. With the weight sensor in the seat makes it tricky. We have ours in but being how much Racing we done With it haven't had the time to rework the electronics side. When we take a break from other areas of development on the car we will work towards a solution for it.

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

so you guys just leave the airbag "light" on the dash board or..? if so, does it actually implicate any other issues in the long run ?