Liberty Walk or other low profile spoiler?

Liberty Walk or other low profile spoiler?
    Hey guys, new member here. My currently red Huracan is getting wrapped in Kryptek Yeti (white/snow camo pattern) this week & I want to finish the look off with a black spoiler.

I've been looking for something relatively low profile, like the Liberty Walk "duckbill" spoiler, but info on them is fairly sparse.

Anybody have any experience sourcing & installing these? The rest of the LB kit is cool, but I want to keep the car mostly stock for now.

Thanks for the help!

Liberty Walk or other low profile spoiler?-img_3221-jpgLiberty Walk or other low profile spoiler?-img_3222-jpgLiberty Walk or other low profile spoiler?-img_3223-jpgLiberty Walk or other low profile spoiler?-img_3224-jpg

Unfortunatley I can't help, and LB might only sell it as a whole...but I think it's an interesting idea, would like to see how the spoiler looks with out the rest of the kit.

Diffuser isn't bad either

If you take a look at their official website : LB☆WORKS Lamborghini HURACAN they list most of the pieces separately ... only the wider, bolt on fenders are not available without getting the entire kit.

Rear wing comes in two versions, each in either FRP or CRFP:
    Liberty Walk or other low profile spoiler?-1442825460-jpg

Cannot wait to see how the wrap looks like, keep us posted!