Carbon interior and Engine bay

Carbon interior and Engine bay
    Since the topic has come up between forged carbon vs regular carbon we are curious to see how many people are willing to commit to a group buy for interior pieces to gauge the actual interest. There are over a dozen pieces that can be done in the car, it just depends upon your desire.

What we know we can do and have done is the following:
    Door pulls
    Door opener cups
    Door opener
    Start/stop bezel
    Start/stop cover
    Reverse lever
    Reverse panel
    Center console radio trim
    Toggle switch panel
    Auxiliary gauge pod
    Dash side panel
    Gauge bezel
    Paddle shifters
    Gauge shroud tray
    Gauge shroud cover
    Air Vents
    Steering wheel trim.

It is possible to make molds of some of these parts, others just have to be sent in, and that process is not as simple as has been discussed. These are complex pieces with tight tolerances and specific mounting hardware and it takes time to make clear, concise, and straight weave parts. I would honestly say it's more effort for some parts than exterior pieces.

Happy to have an open discussion on interest and part selection and reasonable price expectations. We already have a price list for all these parts that we have yet to release so fire away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    Since the topic has come up between forged carbon vs regular carbon we are curious to see how many people are willing to commit to a group buy for interior pieces to gauge the actual interest. There are over a dozen pieces that can be done in the car, it just depends upon your desire.

What we know we can do and have done is the following:
    Door pulls
    Door opener cups
    Door opener
    Start/stop bezel
    Start/stop cover
    Reverse lever
    Reverse panel
    Center console radio trim
    Toggle switch panel
    Auxiliary gauge pod
    Dash side panel
    Gauge bezel
    Paddle shifters
    Gauge shroud tray
    Gauge shroud cover
    Air Vents
    Steering wheel trim.

It is possible to make molds of some of these parts, others just have to be sent in, and that process is not as simple as has been discussed. These are complex pieces with tight tolerances and specific mounting hardware and it takes time to make clear, concise, and straight weave parts. I would honestly say it's more effort for some parts than exterior pieces.

Happy to have an open discussion on interest and part selection and reasonable price expectations. We already have a price list for all these parts that we have yet to release so fire away.

I'm interested in some carbon fibre interior parts. Do you have any pictures of the parts installed?

Sure. PM me the parts you are interested in with your email. Happy to send them over

I'm interested in some carbon pieces as well.

Ok pm me happy to email the list