Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lamborghini releases Factory Bodykit for the Huracan!
    Shockingly bad attempt from Lamborghini. From the awkward and clumsy 'ribs' on the front spoiler to the naff 'Accessori originali' badge on the side skirt and then the visible screw head, wtf is that all about?
    I had a 570 SL and the body kit, especially the spoiler and rear diffuser were beautifully made and fitted.
    Looks like a lunchtime mess around from some of the apprentices. Makes me genuinely concerned for what they will do to the Superleggera when it does come out. Must try harder Lamborghini.
    Thank goodness for the after market guys on the forum, think your business is safe at the moment.

Wow, I am more than a bit surprised. That body kit looks so ungraceful - kind of Mansory-esque (which, IMHO, is not a compliment).

Lambos shouldn't be subtle, but even with accessories, sometimes less is more.

Looks terrible in my opinion. Other companies on here are offering far better looking products. That factory kit takes away from the H in my eyes not add to it lol

I think I just vomited in my mouth

Terrible what the heck LOLOL. They are trying to get in on the after market body kit money lol. Fail though. Big fail. I don't like anything about this kit
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

From sleek and slender to fat and ugly. Maybe Lambo outsourced this ugliness to some one else?