THIS JUST IN: 1 Full Vorsteiner Novara Carbon Fiber Kit w/ Gooseneck Spoiler In Stock

THIS JUST IN: 1 Full Vorsteiner Novara Carbon Fiber Kit w/ Gooseneck Spoiler In Stock
    As many of you Huracan owners already know the Vorsteiner Novara Kit takes the look of the Huracan and cranks it up to level ten with the extensive use of Carbon Fiber Aeropieces. No need to wait for the Superleggera to arrive and no need to spend the extraordinary amount that they will charge for it - build yourself a better version with this. A full kit just arrived at the shope so one lucky owner won't have to wait months for their kit to be manufactured, this one is ready to go!

PM me if you have any questions at all. be proactive as this will not last.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

I love those front fenders.
    LP640

Quote Originally Posted by white out View Post
    I love those front fenders.
    They are calling your name...

Give me a shout, I'll give you a good deal on them.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.