Mansory Torofeo shows clear carbon fiber body

Mansory just released photos of their latest Lamborghini Huracan tuning package.

The Mansory Torofeo is now completely finished in a clear, satin carbon fiber body showing the typical Y-shape on the front hood and the doors:

They claim a 1,250hp output by taking the V10 apart and replacing lots of part and adding two turbochargers.

More photos and information can be found on www.LamboCARS.com

The front and side look okay but the back is a big no-no. I also do not like the grills on the front fenders, thats Porsche stuff.
    I'm also skeptical about their TT claims, not as power output but from the standpoint of tranny. As long as Lambo tuners like Underground did not made a working double clutch tranny to handle all this power, i have my doubts that these guys did it.
    Any vids available?

Thanks for sharing, Mark!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I hope to see this car in real life next Tuesday at the IAA in Frankfurt, I sure hope the guys on the stand know what they are talking about ... last time in Geneva that wasn't the case ... they didn't even lower the front suspension again after driving their Huracan on to the stand ... looked really awful:
    Mansory Torofeo shows clear carbon fiber body-mansory_torofeo_geneva-jpg