Huracan Pirelli Tires...

Huracan Pirelli Tires...
    I have LP610-4 with P-Zeros. I got a nail in one and needed to replace it. I learned a lot about some things I wanted to share.

Discount Tire didn't want to change tire because even though it is supposedly a standard P-Zero tire...Lamborghini stamps about a 1" cursive L on the outside of the wall. These can only be had via Lamborghini dealership. I called my dealership and while they quoted me a decent price for the tire ($330) they wanted another $200 to put it on. Not only that but if you do decide to get your tires elsewhere and put em on yourself, the cars do not ship with a lock nut. Lambo will sell you this nut for $150...or as I found out, you can go to any hardware store and buy a Torx T-80 nut for $15 and works fine.

It's ok. That is the Lambo or Ferrari or Mclaren or Sony or Apple tax. Nothing new but kudos to you for considering the alternatives.

Anyone have any suggestions on tires for twin turbo?
    Wanted to go with TOYO R888R's but they do not make the same size to replace the OEM fronts.
    Would really like all the tires to match.

Interesting...mine came with a lock nut as you call it and i've been able to have tire shops change my tires without issues