Anyone adding mods yet?

Anyone adding mods yet?
    I know of a few with drop links , down pipes and a few more that added wheels spacers on the streets of Houston.

I am sorry if this is not related but I need advice or direction. I have the 2017 Huracan and there is company near me that can change the doors to scissor doors for $5K. Do you have any information about this and is it worth it. Is there any problems with doing this type of door modification.

Yes don't do it. You still have to open the door normally and then lift it up i don't think that's the effect you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by shorinjikempo View Post
    I am sorry if this is not related but I need advice or direction. I have the 2017 Huracan and there is company near me that can change the doors to scissor doors for $5K. Do you have any information about this and is it worth it. Is there any problems with doing this type of door modification.
    I have seen a few cars in Houston do the kit and the owners were real happy with them.

Wheels and suspension are a great starting point for Urus upgrades. The next stage would be a custom exhaust system, tune, and body kit.

Anybody has an experience here with German Rush carbon parts?