VelocityAP Progressive Rate Sport Lowering Springs for Lamborghini Huracan

VelocityAP Progressive Rate Sport Lowering Springs for Lamborghini Huracan
    Another product line which we offer is Progressive Rate lowering springs. We originally started developing these for Aston Martin, because the only options available didn't match the damper rates very well, and lowered the car too far. So one ended up with the 'pogo' effect, and a car that was impractically low, with virtually no suspension travel.

As a result, we developed a spring setup which utilizes a tapered rod - it is thicker at one end than at the other. This allows a much firmer spring rate when compressed and loaded during cornering, along with a much more compliant ride over bumps & dips when the suspension is coping with bound & rebound cycles.

We now offer a full range for all Aston Martin Models, most Jaguar, Audi R8, McLaren 570 and more in the works.

On the Huracan we targeted just under 1" at the front, & just over 1" at the rear, to level ride height out and achieve a balanced look.

Lamborghini Huracan Progressive Rate Lowering Springs

For those that are interested, the production parts are almost completed, we should have them in our warehouse for shipment by the end of the month.

Awesome. I might be interested. I assume they would work with a Performance too as well?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Awesome. I might be interested. I assume they would work with a Performance too as well?
    Yes, to the best of my knowledge it should work. Sent you an email a while back did you get it?

Hi Guys,

Back in the swing of things after the holidays. These springs are now in stock. We have shipped several sets just before Christmas and a couple this week. Have more available for those who are interested, email info@velocityap.com

Shipped out several sets of these already, another leaving today. We have them in stock for immediate shipment, contact us for forum pricing:

Thanks to @activfilms for the shot. Some more pics of our springs are starting to come through. Only 1 set left in stock, re-stocking order coming through soon!

Activfilms doing some serious torture testing on our VelocityAP progressive rate lowering springs!

Some more of the 'Huracam' rocking our VelocityAP progressive rate springs: