Novitec Magneto Suspension Kit and Spacers Installed

We finished installing the Novitec Suspension for Magneto Suspension and the Novitec Spacers and Bolts on our 2015 Lamborghini Huracan. Here are some photos of the finished product so you can see what your car may look like with these parts installed. We also corner balanced the car and we had a 4 wheel alignment done to bring the car back into the proper alignment specs.

It really did change the overall look of the car and we are very satisfied with the appearance, handling and the balance of the car now. I would definitely suggest doing this modification if you have a Huracan. If you have any questions in regards to doing this installation please feel free to PM me and I will gladly help you out with any advice that you may need.

Next week we will dyno the car and work on a tune for it and get you all of those results. We are in Los Angeles so we are handicapped with the crappy 91 Octane fuel mix but I will show everyone what the actual results are.

Thanks-
    -Craig

Stock ride height measured from the ground to the fender-

front- 26 3/4"
    rear- 28 3/4"

lowered ride height-

front- 26 1/8"
    rear- 27 1/8"

Wheel agrresiveness measured from top edge of fenders to wheel flat-

no spacers-
    front- 3/4"
    rear- 1"

with spacers-
    front- 1/4"
    rear- 1/2"

Looks beautiful! What a difference lowering can make the car. I'm afraid to do it because every car I have lowered the ride quality seems to suffers, and more so the over feel/balance just seems to be off... I know your saying other wise...

Quote Originally Posted by giallolambo View Post
    Looks beautiful! What a difference lowering can make the car. I'm afraid to do it because every car I have lowered the ride quality seems to suffers, and more so the over feel/balance just seems to be off... I know your saying other wise...
    I agree with you on the feeling and balance of the car changing. We went the extra step and corner balanced the car (which takes a lot of time) and got it aligned afterwards too. Most shops just lower the car and send the customer on his way and most customers are satisfied afterwards. We just feel if you are going to modify the car than you may as well do it correctly or don't do it all.

Looks spot on! Whats next?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Looks spot on! Whats next?
    I am going to throw it on the dyno stock and then build a new tune for it and dyno it again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by CPais View Post
    I agree with you on the feeling and balance of the car changing. We went the extra step and corner balanced the car (which takes a lot of time) and got it aligned afterwards too. Most shops just lower the car and send the customer on his way and most customers are satisfied afterwards. We just feel if you are going to modify the car than you may as well do it correctly or don't do it all.
    Well done! Wish I had someone local to offer that let alone a decent alignment shop. I had my lowered r8 aligned 3 times but was still bouncing around everywhere 😩

Looks good! Sits perfect! Do you have a lift error?