Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Possibly the most capable Huracan in the world ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Underground Racing View Post
    I thought it might be a good idea since Scott is talking trash about his buddies cars we put out some facts about these Old used UR builds he’s referring to.

One of the builds, on of the 2nd or later owner decided to rig the boost controller wiring to get (more) boost, messed up the car, and clutch. Was an Easy fix.

The other is a FLOOD DAMAGED lambo. Yea it has issues and we won’t work on the car because of that.

Of course Scott wouldn’t mention those facts and continues to try to make it about turbo reliability when these issues were clearly self inflicted.
    I don't mention facts cause I don't know them, I don't even know crap about how this stuff works. I'm just going off of TT cars having problems and my supercharged never had any.

The other is a FLOOD DAMAGED lambo. Yea it has issues and we won’t work on the car because of that.
    Was that the silver one? I thought you did fix that for him? Anyway he no longer has that car and now a Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Was that the silver one? I thought you did fix that for him? Anyway he no longer has that car and now a Huracan
    The silver one was the car with the boost controller wiring that was rigged. That car was flawless for many years until someone rigged it. And now you know of SC Huracans with issues but these are not self inflicted, rather tune/setup issues.
    www.UndergroundRacing.com
    Home of the Worlds fastest Gallardo's
    - Standing Mile 263 mph @ 21 sec
    - Standing 1/2 mile Huracan = 257 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile Gallardo = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile R8 = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile DCT Huracan = 233 mph
    - 8 time KING OF THE STREETS champ!

- 1/4 = 7.8 @ 187 DCT Huracan
    - 1/4 = 8.3 @ 183 egear Gallardo
    - 60-130 2 sec range

The silver one was the car with the boost controller wiring that was rigged. That car was flawless for many years until someone rigged it. And now you know of SC Huracans with issues but these are not self inflicted, rather tune/setup issues.
    The only SC issue I have heard about is one that is still being installed and issue is being worked on. While one of the best features of supercharging is you can have it installed locally it also means VF loses some control on install. So sometimes that might lead to a problem that can cause a delay. I have been on the R8 forum for about 10 years where many have put on VF kits, I don't think I read one case where someone had a big issue and to be fair same goes for people who have gone with TT. I'm sure some of it is because the newer platforms of he R8 and Huracan are better than the older Gallardo's

Wow truth hurts huh, but namecalling? VF, don’t be mad at me, be mad at the facts. You guys (with customer) mention our company by name and you put out false information about Underground Racing, then your customer starts slinging mud, you guys get some thrown back at you and have a meltdown like the SC Performante is about to have (meltdown) with all the lean codes its throwing (truth).

Your customer just stated that you guys are having issues with your setup, is he wrong? I know he’s right with the first hand information I have on another SC Huracan. Maybe it’s time for you guys to stop firing BS our way?

Don’t throw stones from a glass house.

Ask me to prove what I have stated. I have posted the truth and you guys can’t take it.

The "lean codes" you're referring to are at "off idle" and not safety related.

This is not a common occurrence and we are in communication with the installer and
    a rectification is pending.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    it also means VF loses some control on install.
    Yep, when someone buys a mail order power adder and something goes wrong, the fingers start pointing every which way when the customer starts asking whats wrong and who's fault. This is why we don't do mail orders.
    www.UndergroundRacing.com
    Home of the Worlds fastest Gallardo's
    - Standing Mile 263 mph @ 21 sec
    - Standing 1/2 mile Huracan = 257 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile Gallardo = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile R8 = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile DCT Huracan = 233 mph
    - 8 time KING OF THE STREETS champ!

- 1/4 = 7.8 @ 187 DCT Huracan
    - 1/4 = 8.3 @ 183 egear Gallardo
    - 60-130 2 sec range

Every application can be different but being around highly modified cars for a very long time and seeing how shops build cars, I found that UGR was above anything I even knew that existed. Going back to 2012 for a used TT gallardo I purchased and sent to them to do some upgrades, everything they told me over the phone was exactly how it happened. That car had 0 issues for 4 years of hard driving before I got rid of it. I would encourage a test drive at the manufacturer and a cheap $ flight to get behind the wheel of a TT or SC car before you build one. Information can be told but once its seen in person, I think that will help people understand.