Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Possibly the most capable Huracan in the world ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Underground Racing View Post
    Since you want to throw mud, I will go there with you, (at least your SC car will make it down the 1/2 mile without issue?) What about others with the VF SC? New customer just got a VF supercharger for his Performante and it will not make it down the 1/2 mile without throwing check engine lights. I also hear he is getting no response to get some help on getting rid of the check engine lights. These SC installs don't go so easy do they? I can back that statement up and others that have had issues with the SC setup if need be.
    PS. I get calls from people that have had their Huracans/R8 built at other tuners, and some of them have SC builds. People call me for help a lot of the times because they are not getting customer service or their cars are not getting figured out. I'm well informed of issues from the SC cars. Prob best not to throw mud with me. Thanks.

NOTE: This is a VF Engineering thread, and you are neither privy to, nor
    equipped with the relative information to speak on behalf of our products.

Your backhanded efforts here are both blatantly dishonest and flagrant with
    ill-intentions. Much like when you tell people to "beware that VF Engineering
    is going our of business
    " when in fact we continue to grow each year with
    record sales months/quarters, year after year.

While we've been trying play nice here and give you the benefit of the
    doubt, it's obvious that you're having a deeper issue with our product
    being perceived as competition when we've never even registered UGR
    as anything other than a reasonable option for some people.

For anyone reading this
    , the best source for relevant ownership reviews
    is not VF Engineering, and especially not the company who's trying to sell
    you their own product; but the customers who have spent their own money
    after doing their own research, have gone through the pre-sale process,
    installation process, and any relevant post-sale support needed.

The Huracan Performante systems have only been shipping for the last
    3 weeks, and I am intimately familiar with each of the systems that has
    left this building. As with any brand new product it's not uncommon to
    run into a minor issue post installation, especially with a new first time
    installer.

Please see the first two sentences at the top of this post and kindly
    eliminate yourself from the conversation.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Gee, now you're calling Kevin a "scumbag". Very professional. Frankly you don't own this thread, you may have started it but it's an open thread for us folks to post comments as well as our opinions. The title of your thread alone is open to interpretation as well as objection based on real world numbers from other tuners, not just UR though when challenged, well, the writing is all over the wall, you don't appreciate being challenged in a thread whose content you obviously are attempting to control.

What's good about all this is that your true colors have come to light. We now know only on a rare occasion have you sent customers UR's way, if even that. I recall in a response to me somewhere/sometime ago you stated you often speak to Kevin. Now we all know how you really feel about UR and the jealousy clearly isn't coming from the UR camp, but well, you know... Kevin was merely asking you to provide actual numbers and results. Your responses are all over the place. Attempting to justify your customers cars yielding different results reflects badly on your product as not being consistent from build to build whereas UR builds are very consistent from customer to customer across the board.

Sure, there will be those customers who will want your SC in a box product as that level of power will suffice their needs and kudos to them, they're all good folks who work hard for their dollars but unfortunately for you, I have a feeling UR will now begin to promote their S1 & 2 builds using your product as a comparison.

Enjoy your weekend.
    #superchargersareslow
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Again 5 TT cars last summer and not one finished the season without spending time getting repaired

#turbosunreliable

Built by who?
    Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    Again 5 TT cars last summer and not one finished the season without spending time getting repaired

#turbosunreliable
    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dallas Performance, IAP and UR. Not even sure what exact issues each had except they were all out of commission at some point, some for months. The UR cars was less though. More power, more chance of problems but people who want to be the fastest accept that. Since I want a better chance of no down time I'm more than willing to be slower than a turbo car, car is still faster than 99% of cars i will come across

Dallas Performance, IAP and UR. Not even sure what exact issues each had except they were all out of commission at some point, some for months. The UR cars was less though. More power, more chance of problems but people who want to be the fastest accept that. Since I want a better chance of no down time I'm more than willing to be slower than a turbo car, car is still faster than 99% of cars i will come across
    These were old cars that had been messed with by other places. They are very old builds by 3rd and 4th owners. These car were not purchased through Underground Racing.
    Last edited by Underground Racing; 05-04-2018 at 09:57 PM.
    www.UndergroundRacing.com
    Home of the Worlds fastest Gallardo's
    - Standing Mile 263 mph @ 21 sec
    - Standing 1/2 mile Huracan = 257 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile Gallardo = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile R8 = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile DCT Huracan = 233 mph
    - 8 time KING OF THE STREETS champ!

- 1/4 = 7.8 @ 187 DCT Huracan
    - 1/4 = 8.3 @ 183 egear Gallardo
    - 60-130 2 sec range

Wow truth hurts huh, but namecalling? VF, don’t be mad at me, be mad at the facts. You guys (with customer) mention our company by name and you put out false information about Underground Racing, then your customer starts slinging mud, you guys get some thrown back at you and have a meltdown like the SC Performante is about to have (meltdown) with all the lean codes its throwing (truth).

Your customer just stated that you guys are having issues with your setup, is he wrong? I know he’s right with the first hand information I have on another SC Huracan. Maybe it’s time for you guys to stop firing BS our way?

Don’t throw stones from a glass house.

Ask me to prove what I have stated. I have posted the truth and you guys can’t take it.
    Last edited by Underground Racing; 05-04-2018 at 09:46 PM.

- 60-130 2 sec range

These were old cars that had been messed with by other places. They are very old builds by 3rd and 4th owners. These car were no purchased through Underground Racing.
    I understand that and not blaming anyone, but both my R8s that I supercharged years ago and many miles have been put on them continue to run great and no issues that I have heard about. It only makes sense that less power equals less of a chance of a problem. So at least for me that is why I supercharge, but if you want to be fastest then it's TT

I thought it might be a good idea since Scott is talking trash about his buddies cars we put out some facts about these Old used UR builds he’s referring to.

One of the builds, on of the 2nd or later owner decided to rig the boost controller wiring to get (more) boost, messed up the car, and clutch. Was an Easy fix.

The other is a FLOOD DAMAGED lambo. Yea it has issues and we won’t work on the car because of that.

Of course Scott wouldn’t mention those facts and continues to try to make it about turbo reliability when these issues were clearly self inflicted.

- 60-130 2 sec range

I understand that and not blaming anyone, but both my R8s that I supercharged years ago and many miles have been put on them continue to run great and no issues that I have heard about. It only makes sense that less power equals less of a chance of a problem. So at least for me that is why I supercharge, but if you want to be fastest then it's TT
    It’s no more reliable than a UR TT build but No belt slip and no unwanted pressure on the crankshaft like the SC.

- 60-130 2 sec range