Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Possibly the most capable Huracan in the world ...
    I can read this stuff all day long and would never change my reasons for going with VF Supercharger. Of course TT is faster, I never doubted that, and yes even faster off line with lag, but you do still feel the lag something I don't want. Did my R8 V8, R8 V10 and now Huracan and not one single issue and I still talk with owners of those R8's and still running trouble free. Have 5 friends with TT systems in Gallardo's, Mercie and a 458, not one of those cars finished last season without spending time in for repair. My installs have been done by my local Audi dealership 10 minutes from me and completed in just a few days. Then it's great that the person who installs kit will be the one servicing it. I chose those things over being the fastest, which no matter what you go with you never will be

Quote Originally Posted by Underground Racing View Post
    VF, show us this data on the 175 in the 1/2 mile and ET that was quicker than many 1000 HP turbo Huracans. I assume with a statement like that you have data showing that your SC Huracan had a better ET than a TT Huracan with over 1000 HP. Standing by.

Without spending too much time digging around, here's the first HuracanTalk
    thread I can recall with a trap speed result.

"Sunday at Shift S3ctor - VF800 Supercharged Huracan"

(For reference, stock Huracan's will typically be in the low 160mph range.)

The majority of our customers do these events for fun. They drive their
    cars to the track, run for fun, then drive home all on the same software
    and fueling. Even at that, there's always a 1,000+ horsepower "something"
    (Nissan GTR, Ford GT, Gallardo, Huracan, etc...) that wants to go heads
    up for bragging rights, and more often than not, they post the better
    trap speed, but they don't always cross the line first.

Again I'll remind you that this was not meant to be a comparison thread,
    or a verbal drag race competition. You entered the conversation based on
    a statement made in an independent review, which is totally fine by us
    since we re-posted the video, but please don't mistake that as being our
    own message or opinions.

At the end of the day we continue to give UGR credit where credit is due,
    even while we may unabashedly take credit for where we feel we shine.

Mutual respect is not mandatory, but always appreciated.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][INDENT]

I just checked that thread but a little confused? Those results show as an M4?

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    I just checked that thread but a little confused? Those results show as an M4?

Yeah, they mixed up the RF ID stickers in the registration packets with the M4 and Huracan
    and we just didn't notice until we looked at the results online.

(it wasn't super obvious on the paper slips, or we just didn't pay enough attention)

Stock Huracan's that weekend were running in the high 150's.
    157 - 159 mph.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post

The majority of our customers do these events for fun. They drive their
    cars to the track, run for fun, then drive home all on the same software
    and fueling. Even at that, there's always a 1,000+ horsepower "something"
    (Nissan GTR, Ford GT, Gallardo, Huracan, etc...) that wants to go heads
    up for bragging rights, and more often than not, they post the better
    trap speed, but they don't always cross the line first.

Again I'll remind you that this was not meant to be a comparison thread,
    or a verbal drag race competition. You entered the conversation based on
    a statement made in an independent review, which is totally fine by us
    since we re-posted the video, but please don't mistake that as being our
    own message or opinions.

At the end of the day we continue to give UGR credit where credit is due,
    even while we may unabashedly take credit for where we feel we shine.

Mutual respect is not mandatory, but always appreciated.

The way you state it you make it sound like you can out ET a 1,000 whp Huracan with a 800hp SC huracan which will never happen if its a build of ours. Just so you know we went 202 in the 1/2 mile in a STOCK engine TT Huracan. I don't think a SC Huracan will even run that in the FULL mile. It would have went faster if I didnt hit the limiter. THIS WAS ON OEM TIRES.

All this aside, IMO the SC is a good option for someone that just wants a bit more power than stock and that wants their local tech to install it. But to try to compare the performance of a SC to the reliability and performance of a UR TT system is silly. There is no in the performance category.

Last edited by Underground Racing; 05-03-2018 at 02:18 PM.
    www.UndergroundRacing.com
    Home of the Worlds fastest Gallardo's
    - Standing Mile 263 mph @ 21 sec
    - Standing 1/2 mile Huracan = 257 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile Gallardo = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile R8 = 244 mph
    - Standing 1/2 mile DCT Huracan = 233 mph
    - 8 time KING OF THE STREETS champ!

- 1/4 = 7.8 @ 187 DCT Huracan
    - 1/4 = 8.3 @ 183 egear Gallardo
    - 60-130 2 sec range

There was a white VF SC Performante at the wannagofast 1/2 mile race in Dallas the other week. I think the car was only running high 160's in the 1/2 mile. Don't these Huracans run 150+ stock?

- 60-130 2 sec range

All this aside, IMO the SC is a good option for someone that just wants a bit more power than stock and that wants their local tech to install it. But to try to compare the performance of a SC to the reliability and performance of a UR TT system is silly. There is no in the performance category.

"bit more power" = 33% more power. From 604HP (480whp) to 805HP (640+whp)
    "local tech to install it" = Systems in stock. Shipable worldwide. Installed in 3 - 5 days.
    "performance of a SC" = fastest documented 0-60. Hypercar+ 60-130 and 1/4 mile times.
    (RaceLogic tested by Motor Trend Magazine, and multiple independent VBox reviews.)
    "reliability" = UNMATCHED by any other forced induction option available for the 5.2L V10 motor. #period

Again, this was never meant to be a VF vs. UGR competition.

All of the information above stands alone, until we get to the reliability category,
    then of course comparatively it becomes more relevant.

There's no doubt that you guys (and Heffner and Dallas Performance) build the
    fastest V10's on the planet! Our customers are typically differentiated by their
    intended use, and long term expectations for service/maintenance/repairs/etc...

Even with more than 20+ twin-turbo builders in the US now, we send customers
    to UGR on a regular basis (and no one else) when we don't feel e can meet their
    expectations for 4-digit dyno plots and record setting trap speeds.

At the same time we have a number of ex-UGR customers who have "been there,
    done that
    ", and this time around just want to take a more simplistic approach.

(Call it more reliable, versatile, capable, or simply more economical/practical if you wish!)

A 1,200 wheel horsepower build at 3 x the cost, with a 7-11 x build time very
    well should be quicker than a car with 1/2 that power, but at 1/3 the cost, and
    locally installer in as little as 3 - 5 days.

It's all different strokes for different folks.
    Much like the regimen of a body builder compared to that of triathlete.

Be proud of what you've built and satisfied in knowing that 75% of your
    customers would never be satisfied with a measly 800HP. We're more
    than happy catering to that portion of the market based on what we
    feel we do best. ..... #argualbly ..... if you will!

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    Proudly Made in the USA.

If wanted the extra power of TT my only choice would be UR and I would then go for building motor. Sure this would be a decent amount more but the money really does not matter to me, if being one of the fastest was what I wanted I would gladly pay it. But that is not what I'm looking for, just like all the appearance mods I do to personalize my car and make it a little more special is why I feel supercharging is right for me. The fact UR warranties 1,000 hp builds on stock motors tells me the Huracan can easily handle the 800hp I now have without any other mods. So to me my car is still basically a stock car just with a couple hundred more horsepower. Also the R8V10 I supercharged a few years ago now has over 40k miles and still on original clutch, and with the much improved dual clutch on my Huracan I'm sure will never be an issue. And silliest reason I like supercharging? Looks. I don't have to take my bumper off to show it .

All this lag talk is silly imo. If you take a stage 1 UR Huracan and run it VS any Supercharged Huracan, from a roll or a dead stop the TT will win easily. I'm not talking a mile or even a 1/2 mile. I'm talking about right at the hit from a roll. I can setup the stage 1 to blow the tires off at contact of wide open throttle.

So if you have both setups out for a fun Sunday drive and you have the supercharged car, are you thinking from 50 mph that the supercharged car will ever be out in front of a stage 1 UR TT build? It wont happen. I just so happen to have a new customer that has a VF Huracan that needs more power. He said it barely feels faster than stock. I will do a comparison video with Vboxes in view. I will get some 60-100 stats or whatever you guys want.
    It was NEVER about fast...it was always about TURBO LAG for me, and there is a HUGE difference between the two. I don't have any doubts that the TT is faster at any speed than the VF in this case, I never argued that. I won't post what I think of the statement regarding the customer who feels it's barely faster than stock, and not getting into a pissing contest either

But if what I am looking for is the fastest HP on the planet or even something slightly more than the VF900, I would absolutely buy a UGR build...and as I a posted earlier on, I still may. I have not yet decided which way to go.
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black

Guys forget everything else, a Performante with the VF supercharger only went in the 160's in the 1/2 mile. Alexanders STOCK Performante (Anrky wheels owner) ran 157 mph, TOTALLY stock. (These speeds are documented btw) Let that sink in. Is there any other data of what a SC car has run in the 1/2 mile?

Maybe I will develop a SC system for you supercharger lovers, one that will go fast

- 60-130 2 sec range