The sound of Underground Racing Twin Turbo's in Mexico - Video

The sound of Underground Racing Twin Turbo's in Mexico - Video
    Superchargers = blah....

The sound of Underground Racing Twin Turbo's in Mexico - YouTube

I was asked on another board how I like it.

I love it, it's very addicting. Yesterday I went out and didn't want to come back in, ended up staying out almost three hours. I know it's not always about speed, which is why I like the Spyder, top down, cruising and being thankful for life. Knowing the ability to burst into speed if/when the time feels right is great. I think the sound from the video clearly shows there is no turbo lag occurring, the gears switching is so smooth whether you're hitting a run or just driving around town.

Saturday evening I took a couple local guys from the car scene for a ride. They both had ridden in the car before UR. They were expecting hard, rough shifts, just an overall beating of a ride. They both could not get over how the car felt the same, just as it did before UR. When I made a pass on the car, they were both in awe, could not believe the smoothness of the shifts and the way the car kept pulling through the gears, no lag, never letting up.

It's always talked about how so and so can do it cheaper, this or that kit is just as good as a solution. All in all you get what you pay for. Whether I am spending $40k or $140k, I want it done right and done by the folks who developed the product. I am not going to spend any amount of money for a kit that comes in a box that I take to a third party mechanic to have installed. Just because it's a "bolt on" kit, there's more to the installation. Even UR's bolt on kit, there's a reason they do the install themselves. They know the cars, during the installation, they do much more than just bolt on the kit which is why they don't market their product to third parties.
    Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

SO much power. Underground is on top of the turbo industry for a reason. Enjoy that machine!

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Kevin and KC and their amazing crew at UR have hands down built the fastest,most driver friendly lambos in the world! Most people don’t realize (until they ride in one ) how factory these cars feel when driving them. I am on my second car with these guys and couldn’t be happier with the cars, their product, and their customer service!

Thanks guys.

Instagram: ur55__
    YouTube: UR 55

2017 Huracán Spyder 610-4 / UR 55
    2016 Cayenne Turbo S
    2013 Gallardo Spyder LP 550-2
    2005 GMC Pickup (grin)

Cool.. be safe!
    www.UndergroundRacing.com
    Home of the Worlds fastest Gallardo's
    - Standing Mile 263 mph @ 21 sec
    - Standing 1/2 mile Huracan = 257 mph