My ESS T800 Supercharged Huracan

I would like to share my ESS supercharger build with everyone.

2015 LP 610-4
    T800 ESS kit - 800 hp.
    VelocityAP valved exhaust
    BrixtonForged wheels
    Fully optioned car

I have had the car since new, obtaining her in April of 2015. I have had immense fun with this car and drag it at least once or twice a year. N/A she ran 10.7 @ 128 mph in a DA of 2400+ with exhaust. I always knew I was going forced induction at some point.

I'm the 1st public or commercially built Huracan. We installed the kit in July. We have been helping with fine tuning it mechanically. We feel we have reached that stage without any issues. It has not been dynoed yet nor had the ECU tune optimized to my region of Edmonton, Canada which doesn't matter in this case. The tune is based on their inhouse Huracan out of Arizona and mine runs just like stock in normal docile driving! Once the gas pedal is mashed, it's incredible!

I will be dynoing it, hopefully, the 1st week of October and definitely racing it at the dragstrip on October 6 at a private rental. I will update results as we achieve them.

Instagram: Racerbenz

I have pics and videos on my IG if interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images My ESS T800 Supercharged Huracan-img_20170706_185044-jpg My ESS T800 Supercharged Huracan-img_20170704_202329-jpg My ESS T800 Supercharged Huracan-img_3039-jpg My ESS T800 Supercharged Huracan-1-8279-jpg My ESS T800 Supercharged Huracan-1-8382-jpg 
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2012 Mercedes ML63 AMG
    2016 Ford Mustang GT
    1988 Ford Mustang 5.0
    2015 BMW X5 - wife
    2018 Mercedes E63S AMG - sitting at port since May waiting for release

What a beast! I've seen videos of this monster in action and is just mind boggling quick!

Beast! Cannot wait for 6th October.
    However the car screams for more carbon. I would love to see an aerokit installed on it.

It sure feels like a beast! I'm extremely satisfied with the experience it provides. I did a highway pull against my buddy's McLaren 570s, the same one I edged out on my IG video at the dragstrip N/A that now has a tune with full decatted exhaust. He had mph'ed 5 mph higher than me when he was stock on that run. Now with his mods... He's not even close. The 2nd hit I let him take a big jump and reeled him in and passed him. He just shook his head in amazement. We had met up with a friend of his with a 720s but no runs were made. Hopefully another day.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2012 Mercedes ML63 AMG
    2016 Ford Mustang GT
    1988 Ford Mustang 5.0
    2015 BMW X5 - wife

Awesome RacerLambo! My ESS charger will be finished with install soon, so it's good to hear a satisfied customer. Since you're the first, looks like I'm number 2, lol.
    There is a huge thread going on now about the 720 battling supercharged H's... debate is who would win. We got to settle this argument once and for all. :-)
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Awesome RacerLambo! My ESS charger will be finished with install soon, so it's good to hear a satisfied customer. Since you're the first, looks like I'm number 2, lol.
    There is a huge thread going on now about the 720 battling supercharged H's... debate is who would win. We got to settle this argument once and for all. :-)
    From dig there is no reason to race but i think that also from roll the 720S can't stand against the SC H. Not sure how many more BHP you can squeeze out of the 720s just with a tune and no larger turbos...

Can't wait for you to experience the supercharger, Kratos. I'm grinning ear to ear!

I agree with Hurricane that a roll race with a 720s will be close. I also agree that our off the line advantage should put us in the win column more often than not but until someone lines them up, it's all bench racing which in reality is meaningless. That 720s is hypercar fast out of the box and obviously has tuning and exhaust potential. I'm happy with my results thus far with my goal being a 9.9 1/4 mile at my DA. I'm building a 2016 Mustang GT to stomp that. If any 720s ends up beating my Huracan then awesome for them! I'll go hunting with my less than 50k Mustang including the build.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2012 Mercedes ML63 AMG
    2016 Ford Mustang GT
    1988 Ford Mustang 5.0
    2015 BMW X5 - wife

That 720 is a disguised 820. They're making 700 to the wheel on Dyno. Sneaky McClaren engineers...Rating their engines 100 HP low.
    Regardless though, you're right. I plan to be grinning from ear to ear.
    Volsteiner Supercharged Huracan Spyder